The T:E Ratio - Evaluating My Numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stevenf

Regarding T/E ratio - no one has really answered your question because no one can. It is truly different for everyone. I'm sure there are people that are happy with E2 at 20 and >1500 TT. There are also people that are happy with half that TT and three times that E2. As you pointed out there is disagreement about what the proper ratio should be. Even amongst those who agree, the suggested range is fairly large. The ratios are just a suggestion to help you begin dialing in what truly works for you and your biology.

Your only option as I see it is to pick a direction and go. Get labs. Add anastrozole to lower E2 or increase T to raise it. Monitor how you feel for the next 6 weeks. Do more labs. Feel good? Stick with that protocol. Don't feel good? Make another adjustment, then rinse/repeat.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rhino5169

Thanks Steven.
That's pretty much where I'm at.
I guess I'm going to try and lower E first, because I don't know how much higher I could go with my T level anyway.
Have a consult in a coup,e of weeks so that will be that he main topic.

rhino5169

Well I'm doing some reading here because my iron and ferritin are both very low.
Then I read this.

[FONT=&quot]1. The most common effect that anemia can have on a guy's manhood is erectile dysfunction. The penis is dependent upon a good supply of oxygen-rich blood to function properly. If that is lacking, it can dampen the degree of tumescence; in severe cases, it can be a significant effect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Beyond the degree of firmness, anemia can also affect stamina. A lack of oxygen not only affects how long the penis will remain in prime condition; it also affects a man's overall energy and ability to engage in sex: the arms get weak, the hips don't thrust with the same vigor, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Anemia also just has a deleterious effect on the general health of the penis, aside from its sexual performance. A healthy penis is one that is well oxygenated[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

user_joe

Thanks Steven.
That's pretty much where I'm at.
I guess I'm going to try and lower E first, because I don't know how much higher I could go with my T level anyway.
Have a consult in a coup,e of weeks so that will be that he main topic.

Sooner or later you are going to somewhat be able to tell if you are high or low based on some type of symptoms. Just go easy on ai adjustments. I doubt you are far off from where you need to be.

rhino5169

Sooner or later you are going to somewhat be able to tell if you are high or low based on some type of symptoms. Just go easy on ai adjustments. I doubt you are far off from where you need to be.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
In the thread I started I just posted regarding that
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10439-Labs-at-Six-Weeks-Little-Total-T-Improvement

Here is what I said

Im thinking at this point my E needs to come down. 2 out of 3 theories, or formulas tell me it's too high. It's 48 and my ratio is 22. I know a few have said don't put too much thought into the ratio but I have to in order to figure this out. I think the ratio is supposed to be 30 - 50 which means my E should be somewhere around 30, which makes total sense now.

Also, another thread made me realize how important important iron and ferritin could be. Both of mine are very low so I'll try to get those up too.
Anyway, I need to go in around dre direction and I think that's the more logical place to start.
Thanks, I'll keep this updated

user_joe

Id probably try either .125 or .25mg anastrozole per week if it were me. Get blood tests in a few weeks and take notes on how I feel. I'm suboptimal at various levels, but below 20 I just don't feel very good. Below 10 I feel awful.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
In the thread I started I just posted regarding that
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?10439-Labs-at-Six-Weeks-Little-Total-T-Improvement

Here is what I said

Im thinking at this point my E needs to come down. 2 out of 3 theories, or formulas tell me it's too high. It's 48 and my ratio is 22. I know a few have said don't put too much thought into the ratio but I have to in order to figure this out. I think the ratio is supposed to be 30 - 50 which means my E should be somewhere around 30, which makes total sense now.

Also, another thread made me realize how important important iron and ferritin could be. Both of mine are very low so I'll try to get those up too.
Anyway, I need to go in around dre direction and I think that's the more logical place to start.
Thanks, I'll keep this updated

rhino5169

Id probably try either .125 or .25mg anastrozole per week if it were me. Get blood tests in a few weeks and take notes on how I feel. I'm suboptimal at various levels, but below 20 I just don't feel very good. Below 10 I feel awful.

How would you feel at 48, with a T level of 1089? :)

user_joe

How would you feel at 48, with a T level of 1089? :)

Cant say. I had an e2 of 48 w a tt of about 700 on weekly injections of 150/wk on day 7 at one point. Peak was 1200. I felt great. Only hint was acne getting kinda bad. Dialed in I still have some body acne, but it's minor. It's one of the most obvious indicators for me.

If my e2 is high enough the first indicator is being irritable all hell. Literally everything seems to piss me off.

rhino5169

Cant say. I had an e2 of 48 w a tt of about 700 on weekly injections of 150/wk on day 7 at one point. Peak was 1200. I felt great. Only hint was acne getting kinda bad. Dialed in I still have some body acne, but it's minor. It's one of the most obvious indicators for me.

If my e2 is high enough the first indicator is being irritable all hell. Literally everything seems to piss me off.

You're saying the acne was a sign of high T (1200) or high E (48) ?

user_joe

It's mostly e2 related. Seems e2 rising quickly or simply elevated gives me body acne. Specifically it gives me large and deep body acne. I've come to accept I always have mild acne. Taking e2 too low is the only thing that clears it up completely, and 100% of the benefits of trt seem to disappear.

Just rememeber this this is my personal experience. Different guys see varying leveled of benefits and side effects on the same protocol.

700s at trough here total T I need e2 not lower then 50 with this total T to feel my best. at 30-40 I have fatigue and low libido. e2 for me is like switch in the brain for libido and testosterone anti depressant effect if it's below some point I don't really have desire to have sex and erections are hit or miss now if e2 gets too high for me (which never happens if testosterone dose is not too high) I still have libido but I can get soft 50%/50% when it's time for sex.
and when e2 gets to low I lose all the effects of testosterone and feel highly hypogonadal doesn't matter the T level

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me