HCG: How Long Will it Last?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SixHouse

I was prescribed the 10,000 unit bottle of Novarel. I'm going to mix with 10ml water and do .25ml (250 units) twice per week to start. Unless my math is wrong, that's 20 weeks worth of injections in the 10ml bottle. Will it last that long after mixing if refrigerated? 5 months seems like an awful long time.

Edit: I think I answered my own question. Pharmacist said bottle will say "discard unused portion after 60 days."

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

It usually is good unto 90days when refrigerated properly. After that it just starts to lose potency. I know guys that have used the same vial for up to 4 month and stated it still worked.

Vince

Super Moderator
As long as you store it in the refrigerator, it should be good, for 90 days without losing any potency, after that loss is very low like 7% per month.

cja

Is HCG really that unstable where having it in the refrigerator door will lead to breakdown/loss of potency? There are many posts/articles on both side of the HCG storage. Just wondering what real people have to say, not some blogger looking to attract clicks for the web page.

Is HCG really that unstable where having it in the refrigerator door will lead to breakdown/loss of potency? There are many posts/articles on both side of the HCG storage. Just wondering what real people have to say, not some blogger looking to attract clicks for the web page.

Your best solution would be to talk to the pharmacist that dispensed your hCG. It's going to vary by manufacturer.

Vince

Super Moderator

You can check your balls and see how they feel. :rolleyes:

captain

It would be nice to have a meter like the ones for glucose that could check it. It would probably be unnecessary as it says what's in it on the label.;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me