Kidney Stones from Armidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

cja

[solved] Kidney Stones from Armidex

Armidex is not likey to cause any kidney stones, Armidex is not a chemotherapy drug as I thought it was.

Of 4.300+ Armidex users, only 4 had developed stones, 3 of them woman, and one man. Chances are Armidex had nothing to do with it.

So last weekend I wound up in the ER with the worst pain I have ever felt. It hurt in my core, left side and travelled down to my left testicle. I thought I had Testicular Torsion, but after the Ultrasound was clear, the UA gave suspect of a stone. Anyway, I passed the stone, thankfully it was only 3mm in size. This morning I was reading the take home literature on Kidney Stones as I am about to take the stone to get it analyszed and found Chemotherapy drugs are a known cause of stones. Well Armidex IS a Chemotherapy drug, only we as men take it in smaller quantities. A quick Google shows Kidney Stones as a side of Armidex, so my questions is...Have any of you who take a AI gotten Kidney Stones as a side? Is our small dose of AI enough to actually cause Kidney Stones to form? I did have a 6 month consult Tuesday, and made mention of the stone, but got no feedback related to the Armidex. of course I didnt ask either, wish I had read that literature before hand.

added info, I am 42 and have never had a Kidney Stone, and CT scan only showed the one stone.
Armidex .22mg 3 times a week

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The only negatives to be heard on Arimidex is due to the primary effect of cutting Estrogen, I haven't read any one complaining about side effects or anything real reliable in that regard. Stone could have been a multitude of causes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me