Creatine is increasing my energy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I stopped using creatine for a time. Because it made my creatinine levels look high, because the essay does not separate the two. I started up creatine this week again and I can already feel an increase in energy when working out. I didn't know that was one of the benefits of Creatine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Leesto

I stopped using creatine for a time. Because it made my creatinine levels look high, because the essay does not separate the two. I started up creatine this week again and I can already feel an increase in energy when working out. I didn't know that was one of the benefits of Creatine.

That's good news Vince! I'll follow this thread with interest. I take creatine too and find that it helps a lot. I dislike taking too many meds and supplements but creatine is one that I'll keep because it works and doesn't seem to have any side effects.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Creatine Monohydrate is time tested and validated as the #1 performance and strength enhancer supplement. Been tested time and time again and the results are the same...and it's safe beyond what the bro science folks will tell you. Take it before and after each work and then again before sleep.

Add L-Lucine to it with a B6 and the gains are even more impressive!!!

Vince

Super Moderator
That's good news Vince! I'll follow this thread with interest. I take creatine too and find that it helps a lot. I dislike taking too many meds and supplements but creatine is one that I'll keep because it works and doesn't seem to have any side effects.
I was really surprised at the increase in energy creatine gives while working out.

Vince

Super Moderator
Creatine Monohydrate is time tested and validated as the #1 performance and strength enhancer supplement. Been tested time and time again and the results are the same...and it's safe beyond what the bro science folks will tell you. Take it before and after each work and then again before sleep.

Add L-Lucine to it with a B6 and the gains are even more impressive!!!
I do supplement with lucine and all my B vitamins, creatine gave me increase energy almost from day one and I didn't even do loading.

madman

Super Moderator
I was really surprised at the increase in energy creatine gives while working out.

creatine (CREAPURE)+beta-alanine (CARNOSYN)=best basic sup combo for strength/energy/recovery

slide_6.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching