57 year old male with high levels of testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

grayiron

Hello all, Let me introduce myself. I am 56 years old with 6 years of TRT behind me. I am a lifelong fitness enthusiast that has included weight training and running. Never have missed a week of training since the age of 20. At the age of 50 after completing a 100 mile race my testosterone had dipped into the low 300 and I began TRT therapy. My body composition is very good, very low body fat and lots of muscle. The last 6 months i have swapped to a ketogenic diet and my total testosterone has jumped to over 1900 and my free over 350. I only take 140mg/week divided in 2 doses along with 200iu twice a week. never have used an AI. I feel great, always have had high levels of free and total test but it just keeps going up with my new diet protocol. The saturated fat and reduction in carbs are making a definitive change in my testosterone and body fat levels. Has anyone else had this result? I may have to reduce my weekly dosage.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
You are on exogenous testosterone. Saturated fat and lower carb will only improve testosterone levels when one is still naturally producing testosterone endogenously. Now leaning out and losing excess adipose tissue may very well increase testosterone levels whether naturally still producing endogenously or on trt injecting testosterone endogenously.

Agree with madman. If you are shut down naturally, I don't believe you can spike your own T with a diet. I could be wrong.

When were the bloods drawn during the week? The numbers may be explained to a degree if they weren't taken during the trough. Also, maybe 140 per week, even in divided doses may be a little too much. I do well with a little over 100 once per week. Just because we are older doesn't mean we need more, or even need to inject twice per week.

Since you feel great, you are doing something right. I'd check with your MD, maybe drop to 50 twice per week and maybe even 100 once per week. May be a good thing.

grayiron

Come to find out the labs ran the wrong test, I knew something was wrong. My doctor actually found that they had run the wrong test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me