Testosterone Cypionate vs Propiante

Buy Lab Tests Online
After speaking to my doctor, I was able to be switched to Testosterone Propionate. However, they are prescribing me 100mg per week of TProp vs 200mg per week of TCyp.

Is the potency the same for each? I don't know how else to ask that question, sorry. What I'm trying to say is if 100mg of TProp would keep me at the same T levels as 200mg per week of TCyp? I am injecting daily, so I'll be splitting that dose into 7 equal parts. However, I'm just not sure if my T levels would be the same with being on 100mg of TProp per week. Can someone please provide some advice or details on that? Maybe one of the doctors from Defy, pharmacists from Empower, or anyone else who knows this information would be great.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Me and one other I know of on EM have or are moving to Prop and I know both of us had a small drop in dose with Prop. It was explained to me that a little drop in the dose is typical with labs @ 4 weeks. In my case I am moving from 28mg/D Cyp to 26mg/D Prop. I think the other individual had the same dosing as me.

Now cutting it in half...sounds ill advised. What I did notice with my Prop is that the vial strength is 100mg/mL, unlike (most) Cyp @ 200mg/mL...could that be what you're thinking of?

Me and one other I know of on EM have or are moving to Prop and I know both of us had a small drop in dose with Prop. It was explained to me that a little drop in the dose is typical with labs @ 4 weeks. In my case I am moving from 28mg/D Cyp to 26mg/D Prop. I think the other individual had the same dosing as me.

Now cutting it in half...sounds ill advised. What I did notice with my Prop is that the vial strength is 100mg/mL, unlike (most) Cyp @ 200mg/mL...could that be what you're thinking of?

Somewhat, VC. My doctor prescribed me 100mg per week. Looking at your protocol, that would be 196mg per week at 28mg/D. I'm not so sure I'm being prescribed the right amount per week, is my concern. By the sounds of it, I'm not. I know the vials are 100mg/10ml, but I just don't think 100mg/week is the correct dosage.

CoastWatcher

According to information posted on the Defy site, the following should be kept in mind when discussing enanthate, cypionate, and propionate.

100mg of enanthate is comprised of 73mg of testosterone.

100mg of cypionate is comprised of 68mg of testosterone.

100mg of propionate is comprised of 93mg of testosterone.

100mg of testosterone suspension is comprised of 100mg of testosterone (which will clear the body in a few hours of injection).

The difference in the first three examples is ester weight.

in my own case, I inject 16mg of enanthate every morning. That gives me roughly 11mg of testosterone in every daily injection. As my doctor pointed out, that's very close to what the body produces every day in a healthy man. That is her goal with any of her patients who inject daily. The ester means I am not actually mimicking the daily diurnal pattern, but I have reached steady-state. When I made the change I was injecting 60mg every 3.5 days. So...my overall, weekly dose declined.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
After speaking to my doctor, I was able to be switched to Testosterone Propionate. However, they are prescribing me 100mg per week of TProp vs 200mg per week of TCyp.

Is the potency the same for each? I don't know how else to ask that question, sorry. What I'm trying to say is if 100mg of TProp would keep me at the same T levels as 200mg per week of TCyp? I am injecting daily, so I'll be splitting that dose into 7 equal parts. However, I'm just not sure if my T levels would be the same with being on 100mg of TProp per week. Can someone please provide some advice or details on that? Maybe one of the doctors from Defy, pharmacists from Empower, or anyone else who knows this information would be great.

Thanks.
100mg prop=83mg (approx.free equivalent) and 100 mg cypionate=70mg (approx.free equivalent)
Originally you were injecting cyp at 200mg/week minus ester=140 mg active hormone and now you are switching to prop at 100mg/week minus ester=83mg active hormone so your dose has been cut down quite a bit by 57mg/week of active hormone when really you should have been prescribed roughly 169-170mg of prop/week=140.27- 141.0mg of active hormone on par with the cyp.

http://www.trtrevolution.com/testosterone-propionate/

100mg prop=83mg (approx.free equivalent) and 100 mg cypionate=70mg (approx.free equivalent)
Originally you were injecting cyp at 200mg/week minus ester=140 mg active hormone and now you are switching to prop at 100mg/week minus ester=83mg active hormone so your dose has been cut down quite a bit by 57mg/week of active hormone when really you should have been prescribed roughly 169-170mg of prop/week=140.27- 141.0mg of active hormone on par with the cyp.

http://www.trtrevolution.com/testosterone-propionate/

Dang, madman......holy cow! That's very specific....and fantastic! This is great information to have when I speak to my doctor again. This is awesome! Thanks for your response!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me