Affordable labs...

Buy Lab Tests Online

KSPhD

Just wondering what tips/tricks you guys have come up with to have labs drawn more affordably. I will have to get some follow up labs done in the next few weeks for my TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Just wondering what tips/tricks you guys have come up with to have labs drawn more affordably. I will have to get some follow up labs done in the next few weeks for my TRT.
Have you priced the menu of tests at www.discountedlabs.com? Depending on your insurance coverage, or lack of same, it may be easier/less expensive to run through them (all work done by LabCorp) than to have your doctor's office contract bill it out.

KSPhD

CoastWatcher, thank you. I have priced out the discount labs and they are much cheaper than paying out of pocket.

I also don't have the lab card that others have referred to on here.

Only get what you absoultely have to have/need...I tend to omit FT as I'm low SHBG and it's always way over lab range anyway so no point in checking that. I also don't pull all those Thyroids, Ive been good in the past on the whole battery of Thyroids so I only pull TSH and as long as it's <2.0 I don't worry about it. SHBG, Prolactin, PSA, you can run those once a year if you have a good history on those, too.

Before I got with it on that labcard with my insurance I was filing my own claims for reimbursement on my insurance and it was an enormous headache and I don't recommend doing it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me