Sermorelin: Guidelines for Therapy/Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

BobPopular

First post -- I pieced together what I think is a good format for my sermorelin therapy and I'd like to get you guys' input, since I've gotten so much useful info from this forum already.

First off, some background info:
I'm 42 and been on TRT for almost eight weeks (200mg test-cyp / week with HcG and AI)

I do heavy weights and HIIT cardio four times a week and steady-state cardio the other three, just to burn some fat and as an active recovery

I eat about 20 kcal / lb of body weight on a keto-type diet -- 70% calories from fat, 30% from protein and as few carbs as possible

I was interested in HGH therapy for quite some time, but heard some good things about sermorelin as a less-expensive and legal alternative with fewer risks because it stimulates your body to produce HGH, instead of introducing HGH directly.

My primary goal is anti-aging, but I also have the short-term goals of building muscle while getting leaner on my current lean bulk, preserving muscle mass when I go on a more aggressive cut and most importantly preventing injuries like tendonitis from the heavy training.

I bought six, 5mg vials from Blue Sky Peptides and plan on the following:
-- reconstituting each 5mg vial with 2.5ml bac-water
-- injecting 25 units with an insulin syringe sub-cut every evening before bed and 2-hrs after my last meal
-- storing the vials in the freezer before reconstituting them and in the refrigerator after I reconstituted them into liquid form

Here are my questions:
-- reconstituted as such, 25 units should equal 500mcg / 0.5mg per day, right?
-- is 500mcg / day for the first 12-months a decent dosage that I can expect to provide decent results in terms of recovery, injury prevention / healing and lean muscle building or should I do 1mg? -- I do understand that it will be at least four-six months before I experience any noticeable results
-- will the recovery and injury-prevention benefits of sermorelin enable me to workout longer / more often than without it and still stay free of overuse injuries like tendonitis?
-- will my low-carb / high-fat diet have any effect on my sermorelin results? I haven't read anything from someone who was on low-carb and peptides . . .

Here's another question that I haven't seen addressed before -- should I take my sermorelin injection at the same time every night or when I actually go to bed? I am not a very big partier, but there are times when I go out and don't get back until later at night or just stay home and go to bed later. Should I always try to take my injection at, say 9PM, even if I don't go to bed until 1 or 2AM, or should I hold off until 1 or 2AM?

Thanks to everyone for all that I've learned from this forum already and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer this thread!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The secreatgogues aren't too popular around here...cost and time involved seem to deter most guys those some use or have used them. I myself tinkered around with GHRP2, 6 and 1295 w DAC and didn't find it worth the cost or effort after 3 months.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I used Sermorelin for 1.5 years and got great results. But one needs to be very consistent and inject every night before bed with no carbs in your blood stream for at least one hour or more.

Here are my questions:
A: 500 mcg is the minimum dose where 1000 mcg is ideal. Inject just before sleep.

-- is 500mcg / day for the first 12-months a decent dosage that I can expect to provide decent results in terms of recovery, injury prevention / healing and lean muscle building or should I do 1mg? -- I do understand that it will be at least four-six months before I experience any noticeable results
A: 500 mcg is okay where 1000 is ideal. You are correct on the 4 to 6 months before you see results.

-- will the recovery and injury-prevention benefits of sermorelin enable me to workout longer / more often than without it and still stay free of overuse injuries like tendonitis?
A: Probably not; it has no real anabolic effect.

-- will my low-carb / high-fat diet have any effect on my sermorelin results? I haven't read anything from someone who was on low-carb and peptides . . .
A: No. But no carbs at least one hour before injection just before bed every night.

Here's another question that I haven't seen addressed before -- should I take my sermorelin injection at the same time every night or when I actually go to bed? I am not a very big partier, but there are times when I go out and don't get back until later at night or just stay home and go to bed later. Should I always try to take my injection at, say 9PM, even if I don't go to bed until 1 or 2AM, or should I hold off until 1 or 2AM?
A: It makes no difference on the exact time; just before sleep each and every night.

Defy Medical has a good paper on their site, read:
http://www.defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/156-using-sermorelin-for-growth-hormone-restoration-therapy

BobPopular

Thanks for the reply, Gene!

Can I ask why you stopped taking sermorelin after 1.5 years? You seemed very happy with the results in your old posts

Did you notice a difference in your strength / size / leanness after you went off?

Also, what is the difference in effectiveness between the minimum effective dose of 500mcg and 1mg? Enough to justify the difference in cost between the two doses?

Thanks again for your help!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks for the reply, Gene!

Can I ask why you stopped taking sermorelin after 1.5 years? You seemed very happy with the results in your old posts

Did you notice a difference in your strength / size / leanness after you went off?

Also, what is the difference in effectiveness between the minimum effective dose of 500mcg and 1mg? Enough to justify the difference in cost between the two doses?

Thanks again for your help!

After about a year's use the pituitary is running back to an optimal level so one can just come off or run a maintenance dose. I think this all covered in the link I provided on the Defy site.

It did lean me out and added more muscle mass; but I train like a madman, supplement and eat correctly but it did help pack on more lean muscle mass for sure.

You need to front load with Sermorelin. Starting at 1000 mcg for the first 6 months then tapper to 500 mcg the next 6 months.

Read the link.

BobPopular

@Vince Carter Yeah, Gene seemed to be the only guy here, who had success with sermorelin, but a lot of the others were talking about not being satisfied with the results after only a couple of months, so I don't know if they just didn't give it enough time. I also don't know how hard and consistently they trained and dieted, so I'm going to give it a solid six months until I decide if it works for me or not.

BobPopular

@Gene Devine Thanks for the link and all the advice.

It looks like it will be about a week until my e-check clears and my sermorelin gets delivered, so I'll use that time to decide if I'm going to go with 1000mcg for the first six months or 500mcg for the whole year

rhino5169

@Gene Devine Thanks for the link and all the advice.

It looks like it will be about a week until my e-check clears and my sermorelin gets delivered, so I'll use that time to decide if I'm going to go with 1000mcg for the first six months or 500mcg for the whole year

Have you started?
what do you think so far?

BobPopular

@rhino5169 -- Tomorrow (Monday) will be the start of my fourth week on 1mg/night of Sermorelin. I wouldn't say that I'm seeing any effects from the sermorelin yet, it's way too soon by all accounts. I'll check back in after 4-6 months or when I start seeing results

rhino5169

@rhino5169 -- Tomorrow (Monday) will be the start of my fourth week on 1mg/night of Sermorelin. I wouldn't say that I'm seeing any effects from the sermorelin yet, it's way too soon by all accounts. I'll check back in after 4-6 months or when I start seeing results

Ok thanks for the update. Good luck.

eman3927

First post -- I pieced together what I think is a good format for my sermorelin therapy and I'd like to get you guys' input, since I've gotten so much useful info from this forum already.

I'm 42 and been on TRT for almost eight weeks (200mg test-cyp / week with HcG and AI)

I do heavy weights and HIIT cardio four times a week and steady-state cardio the other three, just to burn some fat and as an active recovery

I eat about 20 kcal / lb of body weight on a keto-type diet -- 70% calories from fat, 30% from protein and as few carbs as possible

I was interested in HGH therapy for quite some time, but heard some good things about sermorelin as a less-expensive and legal alternative with fewer risks because it stimulates your body to produce HGH, instead of introducing HGH directly.

My primary goal is anti-aging, but I also have the short-term goals of building muscle while getting leaner on my current lean bulk, preserving muscle mass when I go on a more aggressive cut and most importantly preventing injuries like tendonitis from the heavy training.

-- injecting 25 units with an insulin syringe sub-cut every evening before bed and 2-hrs after my last meal
-- storing the vials in the freezer before reconstituting them and in the refrigerator after I reconstituted them into liquid form

Here are my questions:

Thanks to everyone for all that I've learned from this forum already and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer this thread!

Hey there, I have been using Ghrp

Here are my questions:

First off congratulations on started with the peptide it's healthier for and safer. As for your mixture you should be mixing 5ml of bac-water per 5mg of sermorelin and should be using 30 units every night at the same time regardless if you don't go to bed or not. Also you are correct no eating 90 before or after injection because food affects your insulin levels, you are wrong on seeing results you should feel the results in the first week with amazing sleep, then about two months you should notice your waist getting smaller, 3rd month you should really notice a decrease in body fat. That is all I have for results because I have only been taking it for 3 months and love this stuff. if you are gonna have that mixture of 2.5 bac water then you should only be doing 15 units you are doubling the doses and really have no need to do that because for every mil of hgh it should be 1 mil of bac water. I hope this helps,

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me