Should I Inject Every 10 Days?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Found a good Doctor finally! He advised against injections every 10 days, for now I'm going to split the dose and inject every 3.5 days and retest. New labs will include SHGB and he was able to explain why we should check it.

That is excellent news hopefully it pays off for you.

Saxon

I normally cruise on 100mg of Test E injected every 3.5 days so I really don't have too much of a tough. My last labs were done about 36 hours after my last injection of 50mg and Test levels came back around 1100. E2 was in check for me, liver and lipids looked great, heck, everything was great on paper and I feel great. All is good in the world.

That charting has helped me a lot.

TRTME

I normally cruise on 100mg of Test E injected every 3.5 days so I really don't have too much of a tough. My last labs were done about 36 hours after my last injection of 50mg and Test levels came back around 1100. E2 was in check for me, liver and lipids looked great, heck, everything was great on paper and I feel great. All is good in the world.

That charting has helped me a lot.

That's great everything is good, any issues with elevated RBC at that total?

Saxon

That's great everything is good, any issues with elevated RBC at that total?

No Hematocrit/RBC issues on the panel. When I first started TRT I kind of blasted..... and my crit levels got too high and I ended up requesting a therapeutic phlebotomy which seems to help but I also came down from 500mg/wk to 200mg/wk at the same time.

At 200 mg/wk of Enth I get a total Test return of around 2200 ng/dl. Doc doesn't like it that high although all of my blood markers are excellent at that dose. So I alternate between 100mg and 200 mg/wk and, at those levels, crit and RBC are always in line.

madman

Super Moderator
If your doctor is letting you cruise on a test level of 2200ng/dl, double the upper end of the physiological range he is an idiot! Your labs may look good now but it is just a matter of time before that 2200 level catches up to you let alone blasting/cruising off and on long term. Testosterone was meant to be used to improve ones symptoms of low t and benefit ones overall health and in no way is prescribed to aid someone in building muscle/gaining strength in the gym.

Saxon

If your doctor is letting you cruise on a test level of 2200ng/dl, double the upper end of the physiological range he is an idiot!

My doctor doesn't "let" me do anything. I take responsibility for my own health.

Your labs may look good now but it is just a matter of time before that 2200 level catches up to you let alone blasting/cruising off and on long term.

I am simply being honest so that the forum will have as much information as possible. I am a big proponent of EBM, not bro science. There is no information in the scientific literature to back up what you are saying. You're stating an opinion, not something based in the scientific literature.

Testosterone was meant to be used to improve ones symptoms of low t and benefit ones overall health and in no way is prescribed to aid someone in building muscle/gaining strength in the gym.

Testosterone was "meant to be used"? What are you talking about? Testosterone is simply a hormone that was synthesized by scientists. What it's meant to do is act in the way it its supposed to when administered in the body. Testosterone doesn't have a soul or a personality that will be insulted if it isn't used the way it's "meant" to be. It's supposed to perform the way it's generally recognized as performing in similar organisms.

Here is Test doing its thing:

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18780767

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
My doctor doesn't "let" me do anything. I take responsibility for my own health.

I am simply being honest so that the forum will have as much information as possible. I am a big proponent of EBM, not bro science. There is no information in the scientific literature to back up what you are saying. You're stating an opinion, not something based in the scientific literature.

Testosterone was "meant to be used"? What are you talking about? Testosterone is simply a hormone that was synthesized by scientists. What it's meant to do is act in the way it its supposed to when administered in the body. Testosterone doesn't have a soul or a personality that will be insulted if it isn't used the way it's "meant" to be. It's supposed to perform the way it's generally recognized as performing in similar organisms.

Here is Test doing its thing:

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=article

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18780767

I stated not meant to be used therapeutically to gain muscle/strength specifically and trt doses are generally 100-150mg/week for most to reach upper end of physiological range and sure one will notice improvements in body composition regarding muscle/strength gains and fat loss but it will not compare to one using 200+mg/week putting ones levels in the supra-physiological range hence your blasting/cruising which I was referring to not a basic trt dose. Of course there is not a lot of scientific literature regarding using excess supra-physiological doses of testosterone on humans as they claim it would be unethical. Most of the literature is using trt doses. Do you understand the human body and how it prefers equilibrium? There are numerous articles stating cardiovascular/endothelial dysfunction when one uses supra-physiological doses of testosterone/aas long term. Hell 200mg/week of testosterone has been shown to negatively effect ones lipids lowering hdl/raising ldl. So if you believe there are no long term health issues to the human body when one abuses the hormone as in supra-physiological levels you are kidding yourself.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the medlit. I appreciate the investment in the forum for all of us.

What was that? Negative effects on lipids is well known.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/ many more if you look.

As I said regarding cardiovascular issues and abuse of supra-physiological doses of testosterone/aas that properly controlled randomized clinical trials do not exist as it would be unethical and most of the scientific literature is based on case reports and investigations over a period of time. I am referring to long time abuse as in steady use or cycling on/off.
http://www.rf.se/globalassets/riksi...e-anti-doping-library-anabolics-and-heart.pdf You have 162 references to choose from. Enough data to convince me of negative effects on the human cardiovascular system. Come to your own conclusion!
http://dopingjouren.se/Dopingjouren_EN_sept2013.pdf

madman

Super Moderator
Trt doses of testosterone with INJECTABLES which get ones levels into the normal physiological range whether mid/normal-high/normal let alone excess doses that put some ones levels into the supra-physiological range which cause testosterone levels to reach a steady state are far from the natural circadian rhythm with peaks/valleys that a healthy young male produces. Show me studies of healthy young males in the 1200+ range let alone 2000+. Your going to tell me that having 2000+ test levels steady state are natural to the human body and there are no long term consequences?

Vince

Super Moderator
I do have a close friend that can't inject, so his doctor injects him every two weeks. He tells me he feels so much better then he did before he started TRT.
We all are so different, one size doesn't fit all. :)

TRTME

Back to the topic....I'm only a week into splitting my dose and I'm starting to feel like crap. Any thoughts? Most noticeable is my energy is down a lot. Just to be clear I went 10 days between an injection then switched to splitting the dose and every 3.5 days. My injections were a little off as far as timing cause I took my 100mg shot on a Friday and then started a few days later in the new protocol. Ride it out or go back to what was feeling good? I know one week is not enough time to tell but it's weird how I'm feeling a possible crash now when everything was improving week after week on injections every 7 days.

madman

Super Moderator
Back to the topic....I'm only a week into splitting my dose and I'm starting to feel like crap. Any thoughts? Most noticeable is my energy is down a lot. Just to be clear I went 10 days between an injection then switched to splitting the dose and every 3.5 days. My injections were a little off as far as timing cause I took my 100mg shot on a Friday and then started a few days later in the new protocol. Ride it out or go back to what was feeling good? I know one week is not enough time to tell but it's weird how I'm feeling a possible crash now when everything was improving week after week on injections every 7 days.

Give it a good 6 weeks at your new dose/protocol as your body will be rebalancing itself. If anything sooner than later you should feel more stable as you will experience less peaks/valleys and make sure you do your injections every 3.5 days. I inject Tuesday morning at 6:00am/Friday evening at 6pm religiously as it is important to space your shots out evenly. Work out the best days/times that suite your schedule.

TRTME

Give it a good 6 weeks at your new dose/protocol as your body will be rebalancing itself. If anything sooner than later you should feel more stable as you will experience less peaks/valleys and make sure you do your injections every 3.5 days. I inject Tuesday morning at 6:00am/Friday evening at 6pm religiously as it is important to space your shots out evenly. Work out the best days/times that suite your schedule.

Thanks, I assumed that would be the answer but I figured I'd just ask. Do you have a thread that has more info on you're current protocol? Blood work, etc? I know everyone is different but I'd like to hear more from guys who have been on trt for several years and what they do.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me