Should I Inject Every 10 Days?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRTME

Hey everyone, just got labs done on my trough day after 6 weeks of 100mg per week of test cyp.
Total test: 775
Free 19.6
Estradiol 34.1 (not sensitive assay)
So far I'm feeling good and having some positive effects but my doctor wants me to change my injections to every 10 days instead of every week. She said my levels were a bit high for my trough day. Not sure if she's just being overly cautious or what. Any thoughts on what a good trough day level should be? Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey everyone, just got labs done on my trough day after 6 weeks of 100mg per week of test cyp.
Total test: 775
Free 19.6
Estradiol 34.1 (not sensitive assay)
So far I'm feeling good and having some positive effects but my doctor wants me to change my injections to every 10 days instead of every week. She said my levels were a bit high for my trough day. Not sure if she's just being overly cautious or what. Any thoughts on what a good trough day level should be? Thanks in advance!

Your levels are just fine, IF your symptoms have resolved. Don't chase a number while your doctor runs from a number. She suffers from "androgen anxiety" and you're looking for for a particular place to land. Ten days between injections...no way that will work.

TRTME

Well things are definitely improving but I guess I'll at least try every 10 days for 4-6 weeks (as recommended) and see what happens. I was just curious if anyone on here does every 10 days successfully on TRT. I know most people are once a week and even some every 3.5 days. Does anyone know how much lower it will drop from every 7 days to 10 days?

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I think your numbers may be too low already, I would prefer to inject every three and a half days compared to every 10 days or even weekly. Your doctor definitely does not understand trt, she's causing too big of high and too low of low.

TRTME

Personally I think your numbers may be too low already, I would prefer to inject every three and a half days compared to every 10 days or even weekly. Your doctor definitely does not understand trt, she's causing too big of high and too low of low.

She actually has me a bit confused because she's never worried about me being at the top end of the range before when I was on HCG mono.

user_joe

So you are feeling good and only seeing positive effects. How can any intelligent person think the best course of action is to effectively lower the dose in the worst possible method?

Don't change a thing, and tell her you need the sensitive e2 test. Another 6 weeks, and then you would consider a change, which is likely to be more frequent injections. You'll regret trusting s doc like this.

Well things are definitely improving but I guess I'll at least try every 10 days for 4-6 weeks (as recommended) and see what happens. I was just curious if anyone on here does every 10 days successfully on TRT. I know most people are once a week and even some every 3.5 days. Does anyone know how much lower it will drop from every 7 days to 10 days?

TRT just doesn't work this way and you will be disappointed.

TRTME

It's time to find care elsewhere. You will be feeling hypogonadal at the end of the 10 days.
Yeah I don't doubt it, if I really start feeling bad and she's not willing to make adjustments I will definitely find someone else. But in the past when I was on HCG mono she was always open to adjustments. I was just really curious to know if anyone on here felt alright with injections every 10 days.

HarryCat

What's your SHBG? If your a low SHBG guy you will definitely be miserable on an every 10 day protocol. If mid to high you may be able to ride through without too much discomfort.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Your SHBG will probably be in the 25 to 30nmol/L range by reverse calculating the free testosterone and total serum. Your numbers are really good, and you feel really good, but doctor says "change". I agree, make a change, meaning change the doctor! She probably read an anti-androgen medical article, promoted by people that would rather provide anti-depressants instead (?) ... Who knows?? Treat the patient, not the number!

TRTME

If you wish, you can pull your own labs (at an affordable price) via www.discountedlabs.com. All lab work is performed by LabCorp.

I'll definitely consider it if the doctor isn't willing to pull SHBG. I'll keep you all updated, I'm on day 8 of my first week of every 10 days. Yesterday I felt great, plenty of energy, especially in the gym. Had trouble falling asleep last night though, probably reading too many forum posts before bed lol. But that's unusual because I normally fall asleep no problem.

TRTME

Found a good Doctor finally! He advised against injections every 10 days, for now I'm going to split the dose and inject every 3.5 days and retest. New labs will include SHGB and he was able to explain why we should check it.

CoastWatcher

Found a good Doctor finally! He advised against injections every 10 days, for now I'm going to split the dose and inject every 3.5 days and retest. New labs will include SHGB and he was able to explain why we should check it.
You've taken a significant step in the right direction with your new doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me