Question on hcg dose and mix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Aps pharmacy is where I get my hcg and now that they are out of the 11000iu bottles they have 5000ius which is fine. When I mix I am putting 5ml of bac water to 5000iu hcg powder correct? So every 10 units on the insulin syringe is 100ius of hcg?? Just making sure am mixing this right!. Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Looks good to me. :)
Nelson has a nice explanation on mixing HCG.

Mixing Reconstitution Instructions:

HCG comes in a small bottle with a white powder. You need bacteriostatic water (provided by the compounding pharmacy) to mix it with the powder. The most common HCG vials now come with 11,000 IUs. If you have one of these, follow these instructions.

Use a large syringe provided with the product to inject 11 ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial containing the HCG dry powder, aiming against the glass vial wall. Swirl the vial with a gentle rotary motion until contents are dissolved- DO NOT SHAKE.

Suggested syringe size for injection under the skin: 30 Gauge needle of 5/16 inches in length containing 1 milliliter (30G 5/16x1ML). Note: ml = cc

How much HCG to draw depends on the dose to be used (follow physicians recommendations):
For example, for 1,000iu per dose = draw 1ml= 100 on the syringe
500iu per dose = draw 0.5ml= 50 on the syringe
250iu per dose = draw 0.25ml= 25 on the syringe

You can divide all of the above numbers by half if you use 5.5 ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute instead of 11 ml. NOTE: Discard all used syringes in a sharps waste container. Most men use 5.5 mls instead of 11 ml to inject smaller volumes under the skin.

This is a good video to watch for mixing and injection technique: https://www.excelmale.com/?s=64-How-to-Inject-HCG
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility

LTChris

I just received my latest shipment of HCG. For some reason they sent a 30 mL bottle of bacteriostatic water with it. I only plan to use 11 mL. I was just curious if that is common. Seems wastetful as I can't imagine a person would want to keep it or be expected to use it in subsequent orders?

Vince

Super Moderator
I just received my latest shipment of HCG. For some reason they sent a 30 mL bottle of bacteriostatic water with it. I only plan to use 11 mL. I was just curious if that is common. Seems wastetful as I can't imagine a person would want to keep it or be expected to use it in subsequent orders?
I just threw out the extra bacteriostatic water, assume it's inexpensive.

sebco

Hi Vince,
Quick question, did you get a mixing syringe from defy medical? or where do you get them?
Thanks
Looks good to me. :)
Nelson has a nice explanation on mixing HCG.

Mixing Reconstitution Instructions:

HCG comes in a small bottle with a white powder. You need bacteriostatic water (provided by the compounding pharmacy) to mix it with the powder. The most common HCG vials now come with 11,000 IUs. If you have one of these, follow these instructions.

Use a large syringe provided with the product to inject 11 ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial containing the HCG dry powder, aiming against the glass vial wall. Swirl the vial with a gentle rotary motion until contents are dissolved- DO NOT SHAKE.

Suggested syringe size for injection under the skin: 30 Gauge needle of 5/16 inches in length containing 1 milliliter (30G 5/16x1ML). Note: ml = cc

How much HCG to draw depends on the dose to be used (follow physicians recommendations):
For example, for 1,000iu per dose = draw 1ml= 100 on the syringe
500iu per dose = draw 0.5ml= 50 on the syringe
250iu per dose = draw 0.25ml= 25 on the syringe

You can divide all of the above numbers by half if you use 5.5 ml of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute instead of 11 ml. NOTE: Discard all used syringes in a sharps waste container. Most men use 5.5 mls instead of 11 ml to inject smaller volumes under the skin.

Vince

Super Moderator
The mixing syringe comes with the HCG, I did at one time get my HCG from APS now Empower, both gave me a mixing syringe with my order.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me