Oral Chelation for Cardiac Calcium

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tammysguy

I just began TRT in November with a gel, switched to shots in January. Last month, my doctor (A4M, anti aging) sent me for a Cardiac Calcium scoring test. My score was 167. She said if we can get cholesterol down under 70, we can dissolve the calcium.

I wonder if any of you have any experience with Oral EDTA Chelation for Cardiac Calcium? There are claims that this dissolves coronary calcium. My doctor doesn't think it is necessary, but it looks easy and I can't help but wonder if it might increase my odds of dissolving the calcium.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I just began TRT in November with a gel, switched to shots in January. Last month, my doctor (A4M, anti aging) sent me for a Cardiac Calcium scoring test. My score was 167. She said if we can get cholesterol down under 70, we can dissolve the calcium.

I wonder if any of you have any experience with Oral EDTA Chelation for Cardiac Calcium? There are claims that this dissolves coronary calcium. My doctor doesn't think it is necessary, but it looks easy and I can't help but wonder if it might increase my odds of dissolving the calcium.

Thanks!

https://chrismasterjohnphd.com/2016/12/09/the-ultimate-vitamin-k2-resource/

Vince

Super Moderator

Thanks!
When you have time, you may find this video beneficial. Peter Langsjoen, MD discusses why we should take Coenzyme Q10. Good levels of CoQ10 stops the oxidations of LDL particles.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-MD-discusses-why-we-should-take-Coenzyme-Q10

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me