How much lab work timing matters

Buy Lab Tests Online

rhino5169

I inject m/w/f.
I need to get lab work because I've been having some symptoms and want to make sure my hematocrit / hemoglobin is not high.
I want ant to go tomorrow morning but I can want antitrust until Friday morning pre injection injection injections going tomorrow morning aka a difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ScottM

Depends on if you're trying to ascertain what your levels are in a peak or a trough. If it were me, I would wait, conventional wisdom says to do the draw at the lowest point, as that is typically when you're most symptomatic. What kind of symptoms and when are you experiencing them?

rhino5169

Been on trt for 10 weeks. Recently have become short of breath here and there like walking up stairs and what not.
That is my most concerning symptom but other things going on like I'm now hot sometimes at night where I've been cold for a year or so. I did recently start np thyroid 3 weeks ago.

I think I'm going to wait until friday, it's only an extra day.

ScottM

I'm not familiar with you or your case, but I can tell you that when I started it took my body time to adjust and my BP, HR, water weight, and regular weight went up all up. I upped my cardio, shed some of the water and felt much better. Keep us posted on those labs.

rhino5169

Thanks Scott.

I was actually about to post about my weight. I've gained approx 2lbs and it sucks, lol. This is after losing a lot of weight, putting some back on is no fun.

ScottM

Hang in there brother and you're welcome. Take and track some measurements, get a good set of calipers, and calculate fat weight and Lean Body weight, that's what you want to watch, not all weight is bad weight.

rhino5169

Thanks Scott.
Wasn't too winded today so im hoping it was just the extra weight causing that. I've lost a lot of weight and it's been a struggle especially since i've lost ~100 lbs on my own with low T, hypothyroid, diabetes and sleep apnea. Then I start TRT and Thyroid and gain 25 lbs, lol.
I let me diet slack off a bit for a couple of weeks too but now back to the salt mines so to speak.

rhino5169

Shoot, I just reread my post from yesterday and where it showed 2 lbs gained was supposed to be 25 lbs.
Shoot, 2 lbs is absolutely nothing to me, I wouldnt have even mentioned that. I've gained or lost 15 lbs in 5 days before.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me