So Happy To Be Here

Buy Lab Tests Online

ScottM

Hello EM Community. I have been working and learning for a while now, but didn't want to post until I felt ready and confident. After speaking with Nigel I am proud to witness and be a part of this great place you all have built.

Thanks for all of the great lessons I have learned here already about your struggles, victories, and some impressive creative solutions. I am ready to apply what I have learned in school, practice, life, and now here to hopefully help. I can't wait to continue on this journey.

Cheers,
Scott
Telthera

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello EM Community. I have been working and learning for a while now, but didn't want to post until I felt ready and confident. After speaking with Nigel I am proud to witness and be a part of this great place you all have built.

Thanks for all of the great lessons I have learned here already about your struggles, victories, and some impressive creative solutions. I am ready to apply what I have learned in school, practice, life, and now here to hopefully help. I can't wait to continue on this journey.

Cheers,
Scott
Telthera
We're glad you joined us and hope you'll be an active member.

ScottM

Nelson asked me to share a little bit more about Telthera. In the interest of not switching gears on threads and taking up a ton of space, I will share my reply here:

Thanks, more than useful, I would say instrumental, for myself and our practice.

I personally went to school at Johns Hopkins and then worked as a researcher in Urology and Endocrinology at Cornell, Sloan Kettering, and then Johns Hopkins Hospital. I practiced for a while and then grew into a management role where I learned how recognize pain points and solve complex system wide problems. I later worked as a strategy consultant in healthcare and life sciences. I discovered that many of my colleagues were either in need of therapy or on therapy. Watching how much it helped in nearly every area of their lives from work life to their personal life, and really helped with their ability to manage it all, really ignited a fire for me. I got to see first hand that properly managed and optimized hormones can really prolong the vitality of a man. There is no magic bullet, but TRT allows you to see the results from the work you wish you had put in during your natural peak testosterone years, clarity, focus, gains, strength, libido, as you know, the list goes on and on.

But, as great as it was I discovered that most guys fell into 3 Categories.

1. They were on TRT, but found it to be difficult or not optimized, either they had to see their doctor too often, their doctor was very anastrazole trigger happy and tanked their estrogen balance, it was too expensive, they were injecting with no real guidance, or they didn't understand how and why it was making them feel better/worse, or what to do to really get the most out of out.

2. They really needed managed TRT, got bad information from friends, online, etc and were importing testosterone themselves and flying solo without understanding the key balance and nuances of the pathways.

3. They really needed managed TRT, but didn't know they were a candidate either because they didn't know how to start the process, or they were constantly traveling (like me) and didn't think it would fit their lifestyle.

At the same time a young physician who would later become my partner on this journey was doing a fellowship in Functional & Integrative medicine at the University of Maryland. He then began practicing HRT/TRT, Hormone Optimization, and Wellness in a brick and mortar system for both males and females. He too began to see the same re-occuring patterns in his own patients, several of which came from either "self treating" or were being over/under treated elsewhere. He began to interview these patients and develop a list of areas he wanted to improve upon.

The two of us found ourselves at the same conference and we discussed our findings in detail, thus the seeds for Telthera were planted. I would later quit my job and move to Baltimore so we could better dedicate ourselves to Telthera's mission. I called on every resource I had in science & consulting and my partner called upon every medical resource available to help us solve the problems that guys like you and your boys here at EM face.

Tech experts from the top IT firms, the same telemedicine platform used by the international space station, countless hours of research, tried and true medical protocols, patient interviews, and continuous feedback all went into and will always go into building Telthera, a system for us by us. Where every patient gets real access to a personal concierge who is on the ball, a physician who not only specializes in, but lives for this, and a scientist ready to talk turkey. An online platform to track progress, view results, really understand and take an active role in your care.

That's my clinic and that's my role.

Telthera isn't just about the masses or delivering care to as many people as possible, I think that's a mistake too many providers make. Telthera is about serving the niche community of people like those who use this site. People who want to know more, people who dare to ask the tough questions and suggest changes based on their own research. So yes, I mean it when I say thankful. Finding this pocket of TRT paradise really helped confirm our theory that men do care about their therapy and aren't just looking for quick access to a pharmacy. This world of Hormone Optimization therapy really performs better with engaged patients. That's we only take on a handful of patients at a time and we make sure that we can manage them at the level they deserve.

-Scott
Telthera

Last edited:

ScottM

Thank you all for your kind words. I look forward to learning as much as possible and helping out however I can.

-Scott
Telthera

J2048b

a bit late but welcome, i will look into ur company and see what its about, will see if i can become a patient if at all possiblee!

ScottM

Thank you all for your kind words. I am always happy to help and contribute how I can both on and off the forums.

If anyone needs anything feel free to PM or email me [email protected]

Thanks again!

-Scott
-Telthera

a bit late but welcome, i will look into ur company and see what its about, will see if i can become a patient if at all possiblee!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me