Feeling good after shot of test cyc. But by the End of the Week feeling fatigued.

Buy Lab Tests Online

I have been noticing the benefits of shots however it only last s for three to four days after that I feel horrible until my. Next injecting. Was thinking about splitting my dose twice a week or possibly taking my Dose every five or six days. Could use. Some advise for what to ask my Doctor next week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

The vast majority of us split our protocol into smaller, frequent doses. Every 3.5 days is typical, some inject every other day, and a few (I am one of them) inject on a daily basis. It depends on what your SHBG value is, how much weekly testosterone you were injecting, what your trough level is when follow-up labs are drawn.

What lab results, and protocol details, do you have?

Last edited:

Well I don't have them in front of me but I think it goes like

Shbg. 25 which is a low normal
Trough. Around 350
And peak at 650.

I inject the. Standard half mil weekly. I think its 100 mg basically the starting amount most docs use

ERO

I would immediately switch to twice weekly (Every 3.5 days) and give it 4-5 weeks with no other changes and see how you feel. With your symptoms of feeling good at first and then not as you approach the end of the week, I would bet you feel a lot better.

Your average T levels should increase as well, but you are on the normal starting dose which can be too low for a lot of guys. Just change one variable at a time though so you know what works and what doesn't.

CoastWatcher

I would immediately switch to twice weekly (Every 3.5 days) and give it 4-5 weeks with no other changes and see how you feel. With your symptoms of feeling good at first and then not as you approach the end of the week, I would bet you feel a lot better.

Your average T levels should increase as well, but you are on the normal starting dose which can be too low for a lot of guys. Just change one variable at a time though so you know what works and what doesn't.

Excellent advice. You are responding to testosterone, just not to the degree you want to. A step-by-step adjustment should get you there.

madman

Super Moderator
I have been noticing the benefits of shots however it only last s for three to four days after that I feel horrible until my. Next injecting. Was thinking about splitting my dose twice a week or possibly taking my Dose every five or six days. Could use. Some advise for what to ask my Doctor next week.

I was in a some what similar situation not too long ago. Listen to what everyone is saying as I did. Splitting your dose 100mg to 50mg every 3.5 days will make a big difference overall in how you feel. PATIENCE is key, stick with that dose/injection schedule and retest bloods after 6 weeks as that may be all you need to increase your trough and improve your overall symptoms if not than a slight dose increase may be in order. Injecting once weekly vs twice is like night and day!

key indicator for low SHBG.

CoastWatcher

Its 25 I thought low was good?

Hardly. Low SHBG means your system is clearing testosterone very quickly - your free T may shoot up, but it also runs right out. Since it's hard as the devil to actually influence SHBG levels, one accepts the hand dealt and adjusts the protocol accordingly. A low/lower SHBG value calls for more frequent, smaller injections, at a minimum, injections every 3.5 days. Time and again that general idea has made a difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me