DHEA Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

steve-wv

Most recent labs came back my DHEA level was 177.5 UG/DL ( Range 71.6- 374.4 ) Is it time to supplement? I have been prescribed some but have not took it as of yet, 25 mg tabs. thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Defy had me supplement to bring mine up. I started with 50mg and mine went up to around 385. I started about the same place you are now. When my 50mg bottle ran out I switched to 25mg, but haven't run that blood work to see where it is now.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
25mg at night does great for me, serum levels in the 300's, sleep great, it works for me. Can't really say if it's time for you to start, but if your doctor and you see the benefits, it might be worth a trial.

ScottM

Consider your whole health, and quality of life, not just your lab work, particularly when you're within normal limits. Are you feeling good? Then you might not want to play with DHEA as some people experience unwanted side effects. Are you feeling bad? Are you sure it's a symptom that can be mitigated by DHEA? If you answer yes to those last two than consider it.

Cheers,
Scott
Telthera

Consider your whole health, and quality of life, not just your lab work, particularly when you're within normal limits. Are you feeling good? Then you might not want to play with DHEA as some people experience unwanted side effects. Are you feeling bad? Are you sure it's a symptom that can be mitigated by DHEA? If you answer yes to those last two than consider it.

Cheers,
Scott
Telthera

100% agree with you...great response.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel