L-glutamine, good or bad for the brain?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

We could open a debate in the bodybuilding aspect of L-Glutamine if it is beneficial or not, I personally think it is, I like to take L-Glutamine first thing in the am after fasting all night for stopping muscle breakdown and after exercise, i use 3 to 5gr each time,

I recently started understating the L-glutamate factor, which G will be converted in, that it is an excitatory amino acid which it is bad long term for neurodegenerative disease and for people who have "mental disorders" like anxiety and panic attack. But the other hand G should be converted into GABA as well which is a great thing for the brain and anxiety/panic attacks , although I would highlight that it SHOULD convert, but I guess sometime under certain condition it does not, one that I'm aware of is Magnesium deficiency

I Have asked this my self cause as I first start using L-Glutamine, two years a go, I totally felt an anabolic state of mind and body and good muscle gain, which is great, so I kept using it, although I have history of anxiety and panic attack, and along with it I tend to get overexcited, and wondering when I go through these symptoms if G make them worse and I personally should avoid it??

Should I discontinue L-glutamine or just l keep its use of 2/5gr just after exercising? researches do show a decrease in L-Glutamine following exercise so I think it is wise to use it afterwords, plus the gut benefits

any other amino acid you guys would recommend to use in the am to stop muscle breakdown would not convert into Glutamate?

btw, according to Lifextention their recommended dose for gut health and sarcopenia prevention, which is 1000mg to 2000mg daily, won't interfere with L-glutamate at all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching