31 Years Old: Clomid or TRT plus HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I read this before posting but I'm not sure what to take from it. It doesn't say anything on how to combat zuclimiphene or what to do. 25mg is still a low dose.

How long is wise to wait before getting blood drawn on clomid therapy?
I believe six weeks is the amount of time that Defy waits before first follow-up.

I read this before posting but I'm not sure what to take from it. It doesn't say anything on how to combat zuclimiphene or what to do. 25mg is still a low dose.

How long is wise to wait before getting blood drawn on clomid therapy?

The only way to lower zuclomiphene (if that is assumed the problem by practitioner) is to lower clomid dosage (as zuclomiphene is part of the medication).

lebo1965

I have been on Clomid for 3 months now , and as prescribed by my endocrinologist ...I have been on a seesaw for the past 4 years now before doing the clomid road
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-to-stop-testosterone-shots&p=61278#post61278
What you are feeling on Clomid now is what i am also ; lack of libido , lethargic , moody and depressed . there are days i am feeling great but there are also several other days i am not .
My dosage is 25mg. and have reduced it to 12.5 mg. because my eyes sometimes get a constant burning sensation when i am on the computer or tv for too long and am worried about it being related to the clomid ! It shows i am probably not a unicorn .
i honestly don't agree with using clomid for more than a month .

ZoomyR6

I believe six weeks is the amount of time that Defy waits before first follow-up.
Thanks. I will probably wait 5 because I'm eager to get tested.

The only way to lower zuclomiphene (if that is assumed the problem by practitioner) is to lower clomid dosage (as zuclomiphene is part of the medication).
Thanks for taking the time to respond Doc. I will bring this up to my practitioner during my next appointment. Whats the next recommended dose after 25mg ED if you are looking to lower? 12.5mg ED? 25mg EOD?
I am just looking for your opinion on this.

I have been on Clomid for 3 months now , and as prescribed by my endocrinologist ...I have been on a seesaw for the past 4 years now before doing the clomid road
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-to-stop-testosterone-shots&p=61278#post61278
What you are feeling on Clomid now is what i am also ; lack of libido , lethargic , moody and depressed . there are days i am feeling great but there are also several other days i am not .
My dosage is 25mg. and have reduced it to 12.5 mg. because my eyes sometimes get a constant burning sensation when i am on the computer or tv for too long and am worried about it being related to the clomid ! It shows i am probably not a unicorn .
i honestly don't agree with using clomid for more than a month .

The burning is most likely from the lack of blinking while starring at a screen. I have this too and am sure its unrelated to clomid.
How long have you been at 12.5mg for? My libido seems to have gotten somewhat better this past week. I am hoping it was just that I needed time for my hormones to balance out. I still have trouble sleeping, probably from the hot flashes at night. I am getting blood drawn next week and may see if he can possibly lower the dose. I have been getting progressively stronger in the gym. All my lifts were stalled for months and now they have pretty much all gone up.

lebo1965

Thanks. I will probably wait 5 because I'm eager to get tested.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Doc. I will bring this up to my practitioner during my next appointment. Whats the next recommended dose after 25mg ED if you are looking to lower? 12.5mg ED? 25mg EOD?
I am just looking for your opinion on this.

The burning is most likely from the lack of blinking while starring at a screen. I have this too and am sure its unrelated to clomid.
How long have you been at 12.5mg for? My libido seems to have gotten somewhat better this past week. I am hoping it was just that I needed time for my hormones to balance out. I still have trouble sleeping, probably from the hot flashes at night. I am getting blood drawn next week and may see if he can possibly lower the dose. I have been getting progressively stronger in the gym. All my lifts were stalled for months and now they have pretty much all gone up.
I have been on 12.5 mg. for a month now . As for Libido ; yes , it did get better for me also , but it is not the normal self I normally am .

ZoomyR6

Alright so I went for bloodwork at about the 6 week mark of starting clomid 25mg/ED.
I will post the blood work below. Please inform me of my next option. I am going to see the doc and am looking for guidance on what to expect and what to propose.
In short, my TT went up only 60 points. My Free T dropped a few points. My Lymphocytes plummeted tremendously. My FSH shot up 2.5 points and am high. My E2 stood the same at 29. (It was 29 before on the regular assay before therapy and is 29 this time on the ultra sensitive)

Please help inform me on what the next step should be. img001.jpgimg002.jpgimg003.jpg

Regards

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sorry to hear about your low response to 25 mg qd of Clomid.

I would start 75 mg + 500 IU of HCG twice per week and retest 8 weeks later including your sperm count/quality.

ZoomyR6

Sorry to hear about your low response to 25 mg qd of Clomid.

I would start 75 mg + 500 IU of HCG twice per week and retest 8 weeks later including your sperm count/quality.

Thank you for the response Nelson.
Wouldn't 75mg exuberate the side effects I am currently enduring? 25mg ED is causing insomnia and irritability along with loss of libido. Wouldn't 75mg make that worse?

Esq

Thank you for the response Nelson.
Wouldn't 75mg exuberate the side effects I am currently enduring? 25mg ED is causing insomnia and irritability along with loss of libido. Wouldn't 75mg make that worse?

I think he means to discontinue clomid and start 75mg testosterone E3.5 days.

ZoomyR6

So the Doctor took me off Clomid and wants me to see a GP to get MORE bloodwork to see if I have any vitamin deficiencies, Epstein bar syndrome, etc... If everything checks out, he told me I should see a psychiatrist "since it's clearly not a T deficiency being it went up only 59 points".

So as of now, I am back to square one and at a complete loss...

I don't know how many more Docs I can see and how many more blood tests i need to get.

he told me I should see a psychiatrist "since it's clearly not a T deficiency being it went up only 59 points".

That's a comical statement and clearly indicates a lack of understanding of clomid treatment (and general HPTA function) on the part of the physician. The more accurate statement would be that since your T only went up 59 points despite a high LH level, it appears that is about the max capability of your endogenous T production currently.

ZoomyR6

That's a comical statement and clearly indicates a lack of understanding of clomid treatment (and general HPTA function) on the part of the physician. The more accurate statement would be that since your T only went up 59 points despite a high LH level, it appears that is about the max capability of your endogenous T production currently.

Doc, is there any way to get in touch to speak with you directly? Possibly to start treatment through defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me