Tracking My Walking: Which Watch Should I Buy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hingently

Banned
I'm plannign to buy a watch that can track my walking
do anyone here uses those tracking watch on there regular jog.

how did it help you track it and which product is better

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When I walk I only compete against myself, so just find a route. Starting walking and slowly increase your distance. I try to make walking a fun exercise and I don't put too much pressure on myself. Of course consistency is what will help you achieve your goal.

Matt Leiser

I originally had the polar sport (went under water). I've stopped wearing any watch and just track using my iPhone and an app that tracks my routes and distances.

stevep

I use the FitBit Blaze. I think it does a pretty good job of tracking my steps. Like other devices it has a lot of other features to track specific exercises, calories, sleep and show incoming text and calls. Exercise thresholds can be adjusted to meet your needs.

I found it motivates me to be more active around the house.

HanOng

I have tried Polar and Garmin's range as I used to be a triathlete while also got my partner Jawbone and Fitbit.

All the brands are pretty similar and do their job; the key thing is consistency (always use the same product as different products calculates steps differently) for tracking.

In fact, smartphones nowadays have a build-in step tracker too!

CPTWilly

I have a Polar Loop, and after two years, I have just about worn it out. I like the product, but my next tracker will be a Samsung wearable so I can connect it to my phone without an additional app.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me