Is it safe to do 6 weeks of test cyp 300g after clomid hrt? Or better not to do it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

wild_eye

Hi there guys.
I'm 42 yrs old, 5'10, 148lbs. Go to the gym 5 x week

Was on clomid for about 6 months. 12.5mg 3 x week (M, W, F)
Worked very well for me.

Before clomid (2 years ago)
Total Test was 292
free Test was 2.8
estradiol was 38

1 week after stopping clomid (2 months ago):
Total Test was 582
free Test was 18
estradiol was 62

Current day (2 months after stopping clomid):
Total Test now 426
free Test now 8
estradiol now 21

Taking small break for lab work. Have now been off clomid for almost 2 months.
Free test went back down to 8 (from 18).

Wanted to do a small 6 week cycle of test cyp 300mg a week then go back to clomid.
Reason being I lost a lot of muscle mass and want some back.

Is this safe to do? (Don't want test shutdown to make things worse in the long run)
Could it cause further harm? (I still want to have kids)
Is it stupid for me to think of a short cycle? Should I just forget about it and go back to clomid?

Your input would be great.
I'm really worried about this and won't want start this without your guys opinions.

Please help.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

user_joe

Doesnt sound like a good idea for many reasons. Why not just go back on clomid, workout, and eat right? I'm sure you would regain any muscle lost quickly.

Tou are probably looking at long term clomid/hcg use or trt based on what you posted. That's not much detail, but it sounds like it.

Matt Leiser

Was there a medical reason you are coming off clomid? Seems like you were doing well. There's not much information in your post. From what I've read here therapeutic doses are generally running between 100 and 200 mgs per week for test cyp injections.

CoastWatcher

Why are you on a Clomid protocol, and why did you suspend it? Was it an axis restart you were pursuing? Have you ever maintained a TRT protocol?

wild_eye

Thanks for the reply guys. Really really appreciate it!
Sorry about the limited data. I do have quite a bit of lab data going back for months. I can post more data just didn't want to make a scary huge post.

The clomid did get me feeling good again. When test was low I had very low energy, slightly less erections and had slight anxiety.
All that got better. Side note: my cortisol was low at that time as well. That and the fact that the clomid did help could give a small indication that my problem could be adrenal hypo related.

I took the last 2 months off clomid to do lab work to see if my body would continue with the test levels stable but no luck.
And wasn't sure if the body needs a "time-off" from the clomid.

In all honesty the idea of the test injections is more of a psychological aspect and doc said I could go for it.
I used to weigh 165 and I and now I'm down to 148.
Auto esteem is low every time I look in the mirror and look scrawny hehe
Was hoping to get some muscle mass back sooner rather than later.
Figured I could do the test with HCG to keep testes from shutting down and give me the gains I was looking for.
But from the responses and reading looks like the gains (if any) will not be worth it unless a its a good cycle (which then puts me in harms way again).

I know that it's kinda cycle related but I wanted to post here to get replies from other fellow HRT'ers since I am treating low test and my main concern is keeping my bodies test production as healthy as possible.
I value your opinions more and would rather error on the safe side.

So I guess bottom line is - If I responded well to clomid, its not worth the risk of doing more harm (test shutdown). I should forget injections and start clomid again and take it form there...
Guess I'll have to deal with staying skinny for the time being.

Should I be taking a time off from clomid once in a while?
Anything else I should look into. My estradiol was high, maybe arimidex 2 x week when its high?

Thanks again for your help

Vince

Super Moderator
If you an longer need to remain fertile, it may be time for you to think about injecting testosterone for life. You have low levels of T and eventually you're probably going to consider TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me