Prefilling Syringes?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Are there any reasons why one shouldn't prefill their syringes upon receiving their vial of testosterone?
Injecting on a daily basis, I regularly load my syringes every weekend for the coming week, particularly when I travel. Nelson has written that he's pre-loaded syringes for years.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I know many men prefill their syringes, in all honesty I don't feel for me that it's necessary. I'm doing daily now and I find it's easier then my no protocol, every morning when I wake up the first that I do is inject my testosterone. Because of the small amount it's easy and fast.

user_joe

I have been doing it for close to a year. Honestly keeping things sterile doing injections at home just requires common sense imo. I've read all kinds of crazy things, and it seems problems are very rare.

Thanks guys, it seems to me that there aren't really any downsides either way and it comes down to personal preference. I think I was worried about the stopper wearing down but that doesn't appear to be an issue.

ta406

I preload 2 weeks worth of testosterone, which is 4 syringes. When I receive my HCG, I preload all the syringes and put them in the freezer. Then I just unthaw them as needed. I haven't noticed any loss of potency. Been doing this for a couple of years now and its very convenient for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me