24 Weeks TRT Bloods

Buy Lab Tests Online

Devil613

Here are my results after 24 weeks on 130/week shot every Sunday morning. blood test on a Friday.

Estradiol, Sensitive 28.0 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0
Test 1138 348-1197
Free Test 25 8.7 - 25.1

CBC With Differential/Platelet
everything came within the normal range.

Past:
testhistory.JPG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
You should switch your shot to Monday morning and take your blood test the next Monday morning before your injection to get a true total testosterone trough level.

RLW

How did you feel before starting, and how do you feel now?

I recently had my labs taken and my free test was the same. I am currently waiting for my first consult with Defy.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with Madman about injection day and timing of labs. Your labs look good, how are you feeling and are you happy with your results.

Gman86

You've been on the same dosage throughout all those blood tests? You're blood work looks amazing, but why is the free and total testosterone consistently increasing? Just curious.

madman

Super Moderator
You've been on the same dosage throughout all those blood tests? You're blood work looks amazing, but why is the free and total testosterone consistently increasing? Just curious.

Odd it took 3 months to go from 292-455 another 3 to go from 455-887 and 3 months later from 887-1138 is he testing on the Friday morning for every lab and was his protocol different throughout..........................need more detailed info?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me