Anyone serious about shedding bodyfat/improving overall health!

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Excellent book regarding the numerous benefits of low carb living

The+Art+&+Science+of+Low+Carbohydrate+Living.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I know you're not overweight or fat, but are you considering going on a low-carb diet.

I tried low carb in the past unfortunately I withered away and felt weak when training. With my genetics/body type I function best eating complex carbs but understand that many do not. I have always had a passion for nutrition/health since I was young so I just enjoy researching and learning every thing I can. I strongly feel that it is best to keep an open mind when learning and whether one follows low carb vs moderate-high carb it comes down to applying that knowledge to what works best for specifically you not everyone else.

Leesto

Thanks for the book recommendation!

I am diabetic - or at least I was until I went on the ketogenic diet. I am clearly one of those who benefit from the low carb way of life. But low carb for me does not mean no carbs. I make sure to get plenty of complex carbs from vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, greens, and so on. Just no starchy or sweet vegetables like potatoes or corn. And of course no rice, pasta, bread, sugar, and so on. I stay under 20 carbs per day and I find that's pretty easy to do.

We're all different and like you said - it is good to keep an open mind and find what works best for your body type and your genetics and your lifestyle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me