Caffiene Addiction

Buy Lab Tests Online

LTChris

What, if any, supplements have people used to help reduce caffeine consumption.

While dealing with all the fatigue that brought me to TRT and this forum in the first place, I have really increased caffeine consumption. I was just wondering if anyone has had success using a particular supplement or maybe injectable to help with this. I have read B vitamins help, but I haven't had luck with that.

I understand excessive caffeine can exacerbate thyroid/adrenal issues, something to obviously avoid. Currently on 1gr. natural thyroid daily

thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't know if this is helpful for you. When I drink a lot of coffee to keep me awake, because of driving a long distance at night. I use a De-Caffeinate Sleep aid for caffeine removal, it does work you me. You can buy them through Amazon.

madman

Super Moderator

While dealing with all the fatigue that brought me to TRT and this forum in the first place, I have really increased caffeine consumption. I was just wondering if anyone has had success using a particular supplement or maybe injectable to help with this. I have read B vitamins help, but I haven't had luck with that.

I understand excessive caffeine can exacerbate thyroid/adrenal issues, something to obviously avoid. Currently on 1gr. natural thyroid daily

thanks,

Either decaffeinated green tea as you will still obtain the antioxidant/health benefits regardless of form decaf/caff but a supplement I used to take will definitely give you a kick was NOW EGCg / 200mg EGCg per capsule and recommended dose is 1 capsule/day supposedly equal to the amount of EGCg from drinking 2-3 cups green tea per day. When I was leaning out and of course lifting heavy and eating clean adding this supplement helped me shed the last little bit of fat especially in the abdominal region more than likely due to the high amount of EGCg ingested as I was taking 4-6 capsules spread out over the day. There is a lot of research on the benefits of EGCg and to boot it definitely gave me an energy boost, definitely extreme at times, more likely due to the 4-6 capsule/day dosage. Eventually had to stop as I was too amped up and the product is mainly EGCg derived from DECAFFEINATED GREEN TEA EXTRACT! Apologize for all the pics could not get image on screen got MAD and index fingered the keypad too much AARGH!
View attachment 3670View attachment 3670View attachment 3670View attachment 3670View attachment 3670

user_joe

For me addiction is a mental thing. To really be done with that I've got to go cold turkey or ween myself off. Done this a few times with coffee. Lowering my consumption slowly over 2 weeks time is my preferred method.

Will Brink

thanks,

Caffeine or coffee? These are totally different in their systemic effects. A large volume of data suggests coffee has a wide variety of health benefits. As usual, the dose makes the poison, and moderation the key. I'm not aware of any data that shows moderate coffee intakes can exacerbate thyroid/adrenal issues, regardless of what's often claimed. See:

http://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2014/7/New-Health-Benefits-From-Daily-Coffee/Page-01

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me