Labs Show Low T - Looking for a Doctor in Los Angeles to Treat

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seanazul

Hi men.

As I expected, my T levels are not good.

Testosterone Total: 307 Ng/dl
Free: 9.0 pg/ml
LH: 7.1 miU/ml
FSH: 3.9 miU/ml

To be honest, this gives me a little relief. It explains to much to me (and my wife.)

My biggest problem at the moment is that I am in between jobs and without insurance, so I'm looking for a referral to a doctor who can give me a reasonable consultation fee and prescription so I can get started right away.

Any advice is appreciated.

sean

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Dr. Rand McClain in the greater Los Angeles area is a fine doctor and a good friend if this forum. Prime Body, a site sponsor, has doctors, I'm sure, in the Los Angeles area that would serve your needs. Defy Medical, another site sponsor, is a national practice and can treat you. You owe it to yourself to contact all three before making a decision.

Supraman

I am in the same region and I would not go with Rand McClain. The only reason is his absolutely outrageous prices. I contacted his practice through his website and the first consultation was $600!!!! No medication included or anything. This also did not include labs!!!!!! The labs were also more expensive than what Defy offered. I was bummed because I have seen good stuff about him. But the costs are simply insanely rediculous and only LA high rollers can afford that. But even then, thats like getting ripped off.

I am in the same region and I would not go with Rand McClain. The only reason is his absolutely outrageous prices. I contacted his practice through his website and the first consultation was $600!!!! No medication included or anything. This also did not include labs!!!!!! The labs were also more expensive than what Defy offered. I was bummed because I have seen good stuff about him. But the costs are simply insanely rediculous and only LA high rollers can afford that. But even then, thats like getting ripped off.

You get what you pay for and in that area of the country a buck certainly doesn't go a long way. With that said, I've seen docs half as knowledgeable as Dr McClain charging the same or more...so all things considered he's well worth it when compared to his local competition/market.

Seanazul

You get what you pay for and in that area of the country a buck certainly doesn't go a long way. With that said, I've seen docs half as knowledgeable as Dr McClain charging the same or more...so all things considered he's well worth it when compared to his local competition/market.

I am familiar with Dr. Rand and he definitely has a more premium experience and pricing.

I've worked with the Defy team and got all my additional labs done through there.

Dr. Saya - As much as I would like to work with you, your next available is not until sometime in July and I'm anxious for an appointment so I have time scheduled with someone else in your office. I'm already on the cancellation list, but please feel free to reach out to me here or via my phone number if you have time.

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:

HR_Watson

If you get insurance again, Dr Jesse Mills at UCLA is excellent. He's on this website's recommended list. I had been living on the east coast, and seeing Dr. John Mulhall in New York, who is considered a leader in the field. He recommended Dr Mills, who I've been seeing for about a year now and couldn't be happier.

Prior to beginning treatment w Dr Mills, I had spoken to the folks over at Defy, and they seemed great and their prices, reasonable. I prsonally prefer in person meetings and the ease of insurance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me