How many people supplement with DIM?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys can someone please explain what DIM does and if most everyone here is taking it as part of there protocol? Is it usually taken as a supplement to an anti E or in addition to it? Any info is helpful thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pranayama

I tried DIM only and it did absolutely nothing to lower my estradiol. The capsules of anastrozole I receive from the compound pharmacy do contain DIM. Other than that the bottle of DIM I have leftover is sitting in the cabinet not being used. Didn't work for me, but maybe for others it has a good effect.

I've always heard that DIM doesn't work, but I'm sure others will disagree.

Are there any over the counters that really do work?

i get a laugh over theses testosterone boosters and stuff with names like "alpha male, testo boost, elite male" etc that cost more than actual testosterone itself. What is it about real medical solutions that people fear? How many of us threw a fair amount of cash before we turned to TRT?

themud

Works for me. I double the suggested dosage. I have used various brands. Right now trying Nature's way. Expensive, but worth not having to take medication.

3 nights without wood, took huge amount. Next morning hard as a rock when I woke. Placebo? Maybe.

Matt Leiser

I took the natures way for a few months and found it did nothing for me. I have been on anostrozole for 2 months and my E2 has been under control between 30 and 35 (from 64). Difference I believe is anastrozole will prevent your testosterone from aromatizing where DIM is supposed to help process estrogen

CoastWatcher

I took the natures way for a few months and found it did nothing for me. I have been on anostrozole for 2 months and my E2 has been under control between 30 and 35 (from 64). Difference I believe is anastrozole will prevent your testosterone from aromatizing where DIM is supposed to help process estrogen

The key words in Matt's post are, "Dim is supposed to help." You can try it.

Jones

Dim

Hey guys can someone please explain what DIM does and if most everyone here is taking it as part of there protocol? Is it usually taken as a supplement to an anti E or in addition to it? Any info is helpful thank you.

Orally, diindolylmethane (DIM) is used for preventing breast, uterine, and colorectal cancer. It is also used orally to prevent benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and treat premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Its a compound found in brassica family plants (broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts) It helps promote proper/healthy estrogen metabolism. There is mixed research, some saying it has reduced PSA in men with prostate cancers. Some research shows estrogenic effects, other research says anti-estrogenic effects. Clinically, I've seen it work well in women who tend to metabolize their estrogens into the more risky metabolites - this is why it's known to reduce risk of estrogen-related cancers.

Like any supplement, you need to buy a high quality and third-party tested brand if you want any results. I personally have not used this much for men, but it is always an option prior to pharmaceuticals in my mind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me