Pellet to Injection Conversion: Libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

Got my follow-up blood work done today…hope to have results in a few days.

I converted from pellets to injections two months ago. I had five pellets, 200 mg each, implanted very three months for a total of 18 months. I made the switch to injections due to the trough I had to go through the last 20 days or so each pellet cycle. I was prescribed 200 mg test cyp to be injected once per week and 250 units of HCG to be injected once on the day of the test cyp injection and again the following day.

Regarding libido: on the pellets, the increase in libido was noticeable the first 45 days after an insert…great erections, sensitivity was enhanced…orgasm quality remained great…on a scale of zero to 10, libido was an 8.5 for the first 45 days. Then, for the last 45 days, the libido would drop down to a steady six. The only other drop-off during the last 45 days was erection “quality” might suffer ever-so-slightly.

With injections, I am not seeing a libido spike. It is a steady 6 and that is about it. No issues with erections. However, the quality of orgasm has diminished. Whether masturbating or having physical sex, the point of orgasm is kinda “eh” and seminal volume had dropped. So, the maximum libido level on injections, for me, matches up with the trough libido level while on pellets. I do not want to take an AI. I did that for a period while on pellets and the side effects weren't good: muscle spasms in upper arms, took forever to orgasm, loss of sensitivity in penis, found myself dropping things when I would go to pick them up, which is a weird side effect.

Anyway, not asking any questions here…just sharing my conversion experience for anyone who is here contemplating doing so themselves. Insight and thoughts are appreciated, but not expected.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
First you should be Injecting both T and HCG every 3 1/2 days. It will take time to get dialed in.
When you get new labs post them.

psaufan

First you should be Injecting both T and HCG every 3 1/2 days. It will take time to get dialed in.
When you get new labs post them.

Hey...I did switch and I inject the test cyp every Friday PM and Monday AM...I also spread the HCG out over three shots, done on MON, WED and FRI.

Thanks for the reply...will post blood work.

CoastWatcher

I believe there is a comment from Dr. Saya in a thread (and I'm pulling this from memory so I will be happy to be corrected if that's necessary) to the effect that a drop in seminal volume is not uncommon. It was the case for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me