New Defy Medical Patient - Please Critique Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

rhino5169

What's your SHBG? Any history of gyno? Was your E2 test a sensitive test? What's the range? There are many variables that play into this, so I'm just guessing here.

shbg 30 , range 16-55
Gyno - not really but one side has a little more fat than the other side, so maybe
E2 was sensitive, 30, range 8-35

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cja

You can get on the Defy website and fill out the contact us with any questions you have. I have always sent a email too [email protected] with ATTN Medical and the email will be sent to medical staff. You can also call them, either way they are extremely helpful and will address all concerns and questions you may have. I am like you, as soon as the call ends I suddenly have all sorts of things I didnt get clarification on during the call.

edit...wanted to add, your protocol is nearly identical to mine when I began TRT. I had thought the AI crashed my E2 at 4 weeks in, contacted defy, a T-Level and E2 blood test was ordered for me. Found out I was High E2. They upped my AI and ordered more labs, we got it down to 35 now, with my true follow up coming up in 2 weeks. I was not charged for the extra calls/emails and ordering of labs. Defy is there to truly help, not just make a fast buck on the Low T craze.

DrSilkWater

Thanks for all the input guys! My TRT was just delivered today so can't wait to go home and get started. I will be starting a log soon to show my journey to 8% BF hahaha

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
On the thyroid side ... Yeah, the results look pretty hypothyroid like. Probably 'Secondary' based on the low TSH in relation to FT4 and FT3. Your FT3 is at 29% of the reference range, which is where I would probably expect it to with taking only a 1/2 grain of NDT. Aiming towards the 50% to 80% area of reference range is usually ideal for most; 60%sh works good for me.

The one variable you need in the mix before trying to optimize is your Reverse T3. If RT3 is elevated, or it's ratio is out of line with FT3, that's usually a key marker that something else needs addressed, i.e., iron, ferritin, cortisol ... In that case, increasing FT3 is going to be somewhat problematic, more than likely leading to FT3 pooling. Without getting too deep into everything related with this, just run your RT3 and FT3 together, post it up, I'll give you my .02 as will others. Also, I see your TPO antibodies, but equally of importance is the TgAb assay, which covers autoimmune at the protein level of the thyroid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me