Doctor Prescribing Clomid & TRT - ??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
If a man is taking any form of supplemental testosterone (TRT), then his pituitary will go through a process called negative feedback resulting in the shutting down of LH. As most know, LH is a gonadotropin which is released from the pituitary with the mission to stimulate testosterone production within the testes. LH stimulation also helps maintain testicular size. Clomid is a SERM taken to stimulate the pituitary to create and release more LH when someone is suspected of having secondary hypogonadism, which is defined by a failure or deficiency in LH that results in low testosterone. Clomid will not work if there is any outside source of testosterone present in the body. The negative feedback initiated by having testosterone present will override any stimulation that clomid can provide.

Clomid cannot and will not increase LH or increase testicular size while on TRT. The only way to bypass the negative feedback within the pituitary and increase testicular suze while on TRT is by taking HCG, which is a gonadotropin similar to LH. HCG will hit the same receptors in the testes and help maintain testicular function and size.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?3662-Combining-Testosterone-and-Clomid

Been on. Shots for 2 months now. My peak has gone down from 700 to 500 now that my balls have shut down. So the doctor wants me to start taking clomid to keep my. Balls active and raise my t back up to a good range.

Here is what I don't get. If clomid blocks the receptors then why does it matter that I'm injecting testosterone if the receptors wont be able to read it?

Vince

Super Moderator
Been on. Shots for 2 months now. My peak has gone down from 700 to 500 now that my balls have shut down. So the doctor wants me to start taking clomid to keep my. Balls active and raise my t back up to a good range.
To keep full testicles, just add HCG, Nelson has a good thread explaining everything about HCG and can print it. You can also give a copy to your doctor so he can understand the right treatment.
The Use of HCG to Prevent / Reverse Testicular Shrinkage and Preserve Fertility
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility
I inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching