A question about daily injections of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I travel internationally a lot, and carry Test, HCG, and Sermorelin in my carry on bag. To make things even more interesting, my HCG and Sermorelin vials are stored in a cold pack in that carry on bag. My insulin pins and alcohol wipes are in a small tupperware bin in my large checked bag. To this date, I have never, ever been questioned entering or exiting China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, or Germany. The only place where they physically opened my cold pack, and looked at my meds was in the USA. This was after I told them they were injectable meds, and to please be careful handling them. They didn't ask for any prescriptions...they just apologized, and sent me on my way.

Just in case, I carry the original boxes with the prescription labels (HCG and Sermorelin), the original plastic container with label for the Test (since it is a controlled substance), and a travel letter from Defy Medical.

Sorry for the thread creep.

madman

Super Moderator
Regardless of daily/once weekly/2-3 times weekly injections as long as one achieves testosterone levels in a healthy/optimal range one should notice minor improvement in fat loss/muscle gain over time. Cleaning up ones diet and adding in some type of weight bearing training would enhance fat loss/muscle gain far more than daily injections ever would. Now if you are talking losing water weight than I would say yes with daily injections there is a stronger chance of shedding water if it improves ones e2 but as far as strictly fat loss nah!

Vince

Super Moderator
Regardless of daily/once weekly/2-3 times weekly injections as long as one achieves testosterone levels in a healthy/optimal range one should notice minor improvement in fat loss/muscle gain over time. Cleaning up ones diet and adding in some type of weight bearing training would enhance fat loss/muscle gain far more than daily injections ever would. Now if you are talking losing water weight than I would say yes with daily injections there is a stronger chance of shedding water if it improves ones e2 but as far as strictly fat loss nah!
I have been losing weight since starting daily injections, it may be water weight. As you probably know, my estradiol levels have always been good and I'm already slim.

themud

But when your diet was inline, but your T was low enough that you didn't care to workout, didn't recover or workouts were not intense T does matter.

Vince

Super Moderator
But when your diet was inline, but your T was low enough that you didn't care to workout, didn't recover or workouts were not intense T does matter.

I been on TRT for 2 1/2 years, l had very good levels and good workouts​ before doing daily injections.

themud

Vince,

I was addressing madman. I was too tired to workout more than twice per week, and if it was too intense I needed 5 days off. I have eaten clean since high school, did triathlons to ultramarathons and moved into crossfit. The last 18 months to 2 years was pure hell for me and couldn't figure it out. I was putting on belly fat, libido was no good etc.

Started TRT in late March '17, it took a few weeks, but my recover is incredible. I realized I was actually fearing doing a Tabata on the airdyne. Now I not only look forward to the Tabata on the airdyne I have to keep myself from doing in on lifting days. I do not wake up wondering what the hell I did to be so sore. Even a good sex session with the wife made me sore for 2 days in my knees, lower back, shoulders and core. Now I try to go hard enough to be sore from sex.

My abs are showing, I have striations in my shoulders, my veins in my legs are coming out again. My back muscles are growing (never seen them other than lats from swimming). My upper chest is growing.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince,

I was addressing madman. I was too tired to workout more than twice per week, and if it was too intense I needed 5 days off. I have eaten clean since high school, did triathlons to ultramarathons and moved into crossfit. The last 18 months to 2 years was pure hell for me and couldn't figure it out. I was putting on belly fat, libido was no good etc.

Started TRT in late March '17, it took a few weeks, but my recover is incredible. I realized I was actually fearing doing a Tabata on the airdyne. Now I not only look forward to the Tabata on the airdyne I have to keep myself from doing in on lifting days. I do not wake up wondering what the hell I did to be so sore. Even a good sex session with the wife made me sore for 2 days in my knees, lower back, shoulders and core. Now I try to go hard enough to be sore from sex.

My abs are showing, I have striations in my shoulders, my veins in my legs are coming out again. My back muscles are growing (never seen them other than lats from swimming). My upper chest is growing.

That's an awesome review for TRT, something we need to keep our manhood. :)

themud

2 1/2 months and feeling better and better. The only reason I am staying active on these threads is to help people as you and V Carter and CW have helped me. I am on a very low daily injection and take DIM when I stop having morning erections, which brings them back. No HCG, no AI. I have yet to notice bloating since starting TRT. My biggest concern was the nipple sensitivity when I started, and sack shrinkage. As a 45 yr old post vasectomy guy I am not worried about fertility or the aesthetics of my sack.

ZoomyR6

This is awesome. How long before you started TRT did you start noticing the fat loss and strength gains/cuts? I started 2.5 weeks ago and just notice I am not as tired during the day as I used to me. That, and I am more motivated to do things, including going to the gym, but still feel weak.

meelord

I hate you guys. While going to daily injections has definitely helped E2 spikes I put on 20 pounds since restarting TRT in December. Yes I exercise but I sure as shit am not magically shedding weight. Annoying as hell.

madman

Super Moderator
Vince,

If you understood what I wrote.................there is no advantage to injecting daily vs once weekly or 2-3 times weekly regarding fat loss. Regardless of protocol and injection frequency as long as one achieves optimal levels of testosterone on trt no matter what protocol a person follows one will notice mild improvements in fat loss/muscle gain when not training or eating clean but when one adds training/good diet to a trt regime fat loss/muscle gain will far outweigh daily injections of testosterone.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you understood what I wrote.................there is no advantage to injecting daily vs once weekly or 2-3 times weekly regarding fat loss. Regardless of protocol and injection frequency as long as one achieves optimal levels of testosterone on trt no matter what protocol a person follows one will notice mild improvements in fat loss/muscle gain when not training or eating clean but when one adds training/good diet to a trt regime fat loss/muscle gain will far outweigh daily injections of testosterone.
I would have to agree with what you're saying and it may be others reasons why I have weight loss. It is strange that the weight loss happen when I went to daily.

cja

I hate you guys. While going to daily injections has definitely helped E2 spikes I put on 20 pounds since restarting TRT in December. Yes I exercise but I sure as shit am not magically shedding weight. Annoying as hell.

I have the same issue. Pre TRT I weighed in at 235 or so, now I am 250-255! I even seem to be eating less than before TRT. Being fatigued all the time I would eat more thinking I needed the calories/food to combat the fatigue. I have a appt/follow-up at Defy early next month. I plan to ask about moving to a Mon-Wed-Fri type injection schedule. E2 still a little high, and I'd rather not add AI, really hope more freq injections will help me here with this AI/E2 problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me