A question about daily injections of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Only the intended effect of lots of gym training, this is 28mg Cyp/daily, m hoping to change over to Propionate in the next month of two though.

CoastWatcher

Two years on daily injections accompanied by a loss of 12 pounds. Most of that was dropped in the first 9 months on the daily protocol. This happened without an increase in workout effort (same level of gym and cardio that I had been doing).

Vince

Super Moderator
Two years on daily injections accompanied by a loss of 12 pounds. Most of that was dropped in the first 9 months on the daily protocol. This happened without an increase in workout effort (same level of gym and cardio that I had been doing).

I've also noticed a weight loss, with no extra time in the gym and no dieting.

CoastWatcher

I did not. I don't see why it would directly. Maybe some water, but I don't think metabolism speeds up.
In my case, I beleive consistent levels permitted a more focused and efficient workout. I was spending no more time at the various tasks, but was able - with steady serum levels - to get more from the workout. Or so I choose to believe.

Last edited:

ZoomyR6

Just curious, but what is the reasoning of daily injections aside from a more steady level of T? Seems cumbersome and can't imagine it being much stable and better than 2x/week to make up for the hassle of daily shots.

CoastWatcher

Just curious, but what is the reasoning of daily injections aside from a more steady level of T? Seems cumbersome and can't imagine it being much stable and better than 2x/week to make up for the hassle of daily shots.

What hassle? Less than three minutes in the morning, steady-state levels, superior libido and erectile function, e2 control without a second thought. All men don't need or want daily shots, I get that, if twice weekly works that's great, but I'd not go back.

ZoomyR6

I suppose. I'm forgetful as it is and I am already trying to figure out how to hide this whole thing when I spend the weekend over some friends or family and I need to take my shot once a week, let alone daily. (I'm very personal and private so I don't like many people knowing my business)

Its really driven by low and very low SHBG, us guys go thru Test very very quickly and can't achieve a steady state even with 3.5d injections and we end up on this up and down roller coaster as the days go by, daily tends to smooth out the peaks and valleys that we experience.

ZoomyR6

I wonder if this is what I'm going to be in for. My SHBG was low normal and so was my Free Test. Haven't read what that's supposed to mean in any books thus far, but only one being high and the other low. Thanks for the explanation.
Sorry for hijacking.

CoastWatcher

I suppose. I'm forgetful as it is and I am already trying to figure out how to hide this whole thing when I spend the weekend over some friends or family and I need to take my shot once a week, let alone daily. (I'm very personal and private so I don't like many people knowing my business)
This is a health issue, not a matter for shame. Go in the bathroom and inject. No different than taking a pill for irregular blood sugar (except it takes a few more minutes).

themud

My wife noticed my pants are baggy on me. I am pretty shore my waist is getting smaller. I have noticed upper abs and more veins in my arms. I am able to recover better so workouts are steady and I can go really intense without fear of DOMS as much.

I do 10 mg cyp daily.

Question: I am heading out of town and do not want to take my injections on plane. I can inject Thur morning, but will not be back until Sun evening. Can I just inject 40 mg and start up my 10 on Mon? Or just do the 10 on Thur and inject Sun evening and regular 10 Monday morning? I inject in the mornings.

CoastWatcher

My wife noticed my pants are baggy on me. I am pretty shore my waist is getting smaller. I have noticed upper abs and more veins in my arms. I am able to recover better so workouts are steady and I can go really intense without fear of DOMS as much.

I do 10 mg cyp daily.

Question: I am heading out of town and do not want to take my injections on plane. I can inject Thur morning, but will not be back until Sun evening. Can I just inject 40 mg and start up my 10 on Mon? Or just do the 10 on Thur and inject Sun evening and regular 10 Monday morning? I inject in the mornings.

I travel regularly with my needles and testosterone. I inject daily and only was asked questions heading into Russia. Under no circumstances would I inject 40mgs as you suggest. If you really don't want to take your medication and needles, simply resume your normal protocol when you return. Inject on Thursday, return, inject in Monday. Don't play front-load or catch-up with TRT.

traveling domestically is no issue with a properly labeled scrip/vial and a few syringes if that's an issue. TSA won't even bat an eye. There's no good reason to interrupt your treatment or shoot 40mg as you stated.

ZoomyR6

I have been wondering about this also. You are allowed to bring the needles and Test in a carry on? Anyone ever have any issues when traveling internationally?

Internationally I've *heard* you need a letter from your DR and properly labeled script/vial. But domestically TSA by my experience about 10 times in the last three years could care less with my carry on. Think about it, the number of diabetics that pass thru with vials and syringes...and that's ok. Hell I go thru with a big pill bottle unlabeled full of other drugs and supplements and I never get questioned about that either.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me