New to trt/ Help with Blood results

Buy Lab Tests Online

petepaps

I recently went to a trt doctor and took a blood test there, after i left i decided to go to a diff doctor a friend of mine uses and spoke highly of. He spoke to me about trt , i told him all my symptoms, i am a 43 yr old man, low energy, foggy, fatigued, no libido, lack of drive etc. He took my blood work and then gave me my first trt shot. In the meantime the first office i went to called me and told me my testosterone was 700. I dont know how thats possible, she then said maybe i was on test boosters, which i am not, i did have a protein bar before the test and 2 coffees, plus on amoxicillin and magnesium pills. Can a blood test be wrong or incorrect? should have the blood work from the second dr shortly, if my test is 700 and legit then should i continue with trt or could there be another problem? Thank you for any input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ZoomyR6

What's your Free Test? Bio Test? E2?
Post the blood results. You probably don't even need to be on TRT and there is another underlying issue.

CoastWatcher

I recently went to a trt doctor and took a blood test there, after i left i decided to go to a diff doctor a friend of mine uses and spoke highly of. He spoke to me about trt , i told him all my symptoms, i am a 43 yr old man, low energy, foggy, fatigued, no libido, lack of drive etc. He took my blood work and then gave me my first trt shot. In the meantime the first office i went to called me and told me my testosterone was 700. I dont know how thats possible, she then said maybe i was on test boosters, which i am not, i did have a protein bar before the test and 2 coffees, plus on amoxicillin and magnesium pills. Can a blood test be wrong or incorrect? should have the blood work from the second dr shortly, if my test is 700 and legit then should i continue with trt or could there be another problem? Thank you for any input.
There is something amiss here. As has been noted by others, please oist your full lab results - with ranges - so as to help focus the conversation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me