MK-2866 and clomid ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

GameTime85

I have been taken clomid, toremifine citrate, and mk-2866 four about 4 weeks now since my last test cyp injection. Honestly I have no idea what my T levels were before I self administered trt for the last 6 years. I have occasionally came off about twice a year for about 8 weeks and did a power pct with lots and lots of HCG,clomid,nolva. Being that I'm a newly 31 years of age and want kids now I want to stop the steroid use for a while ( few years). I do have a lot of muscle on my frame as I'm 5,10 230 lbs solid. I have read that mk-2866 is good for pct and some say it's bad. I plan on taking 50mg of clomid for 90 days and I'm almost done with my toremifine regimen. At 4 weeks I feel amazing very clear headed and much better so far. My libido and strength dropped a bit but not to bad. I want to run the mk-2866 for about 12 weeks at 20mg ed with clomid. What do you all think? I always ran HCG each week and A-dex or letro (small doses) and cycled off after each 6 month cycle. Do I have a good chance for recovery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have been taken clomid, toremifine citrate, and mk-2866 four about 4 weeks now since my last test cyp injection. Honestly I have no idea what my T levels were before I self administered trt for the last 6 years. I have occasionally came off about twice a year for about 8 weeks and did a power pct with lots and lots of HCG,clomid,nolva. Being that I'm a newly 31 years of age and want kids now I want to stop the steroid use for a while ( few years). I do have a lot of muscle on my frame as I'm 5,10 230 lbs solid. I have read that mk-2866 is good for pct and some say it's bad. I plan on taking 50mg of clomid for 90 days and I'm almost done with my toremifine regimen. At 4 weeks I feel amazing very clear headed and much better so far. My libido and strength dropped a bit but not to bad. I want to run the mk-2866 for about 12 weeks at 20mg ed with clomid. What do you all think? I always ran HCG each week and A-dex or letro (small doses) and cycled off after each 6 month cycle. Do I have a good chance for recovery?

Mk-2866 is ostarine, which is a SARM. SARMS will shut you down the same way anabolic steroids do, and provde far fewer benefits. Consequently, it is the opposite of a PCT drug. It will do the opposite of what you want it to do, and reverse your recovery.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me