Hi From SoCal - Thinking of HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seanazul

Hi all.

Happy to find this place.

I'm a relatively fit 49 year old male. 6' 190# and work out 3-4 times a week.

Over the last year or so, I've notice a lack of desire and recently starting having trouble maintaining an erection during sex. I'm also experiencing some lethargy and difficulty concentrating.

The only medication I take is for high blood pressure (metroprolol XL 25mg) and I've tried cod liver oil and dhea to help.

I'm a bit of a guinea pig so I've been thinking about ordering some HCG and trying a 125IU dose/day for a couple of weeks to see if there is any change.

sean

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

CoastWatcher

Hi all.

Happy to find this place.

I'm a relatively fit 49 year old male. 6' 190# and work out 3-4 times a week.

Over the last year or so, I've notice a lack of desire and recently starting having trouble maintaining an erection during sex. I'm also experiencing some lethargy and difficulty concentrating.

The only medication I take is for high blood pressure (metroprolol XL 25mg) and I've tried cod liver oil and dhea to help.

I'm a bit of a guinea pig so I've been thinking about ordering some HCG and trying a 125IU dose/day for a couple of weeks to see if there is any change.

sean

That is not a good idea. Why do you want to shut down your HPTA axis? What labs have you run, either on your own or through a doctor?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Welcome to EM! Glad you joined. Also in So Cal, the IE if you will!!

Yeah, get those labs first ... Let's see what your total and free testosterone look like, but also the LH & FSH, which will be be crucial to know anyways "if" HCG ever comes into the picture(?). If it somehow turned out you are 'Primary' Hypo, then HCG isn't going to be much help with natural test production.

Also, don't overlook other parts of the picture, like thyroid, adrenals, electrolytes, CBC's, lipids, Vitamin D3, B12, iron & ferritin, etc.

Seanazul

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Here are my labs. Kind of a relief to be honest.

Testosterone Total: 307 Ng/dl[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Free: 9.0 pg/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]LH: 7.1 miU/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]FSH: 3.9 miU/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

CoastWatcher

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Here are my labs. Kind of a relief to be honest.

Testosterone Total: 307 Ng/dl[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Free: 9.0 pg/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]LH: 7.1 miU/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]FSH: 3.9 miU/ml[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

What are the ranges for the results you posted, particularly on the LH and FSH? Every lab establishes their own range and context is critical for a good conversation to develop.

CoastWatcher

T: 348 - 1197
LH: 1.7 - 8.6 This sounds good, I'm guessing
FSH: 1.5 - 12.4 I'm on the lower side here, I think.
Higher values in LH and FSH actually point to primary hypogonadism. You have a significantly elevated LH. A good doctor will want to dig a lot deeper. These were run on your own, or were they ordered by a doctor?

Seanazul

Hi.

I ran them on my own but am in touch with Defy to get a whole workup.

Could a vasectomy cause this? It was 16 years ago.

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi.

I ran them on my own but am in touch with Defy to get a whole workup.

Could a vasectomy cause this?

No, more thank likely you have one (1) under-performing testicle, or maybe the leydigs cells in both testicles are sub optimal (?). There's "some" endogenous test production, but obviously the LH demand is higher than what the testes are able to respond to. Would probably be advisable to get a thorough testicular exam (if you haven't) with a good Urologist, just to make sure there isn't anything being overlooked ...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me