1. #1

    Will HCG Help Me Lower My Test Dose?

    I stuggled trying to find answers on this. I ma getting ready to start back on test cyp shots, my dr sees no need to domhcg with the shots as i ma not lookomg to preserve fertility. I think i have read here that by adding hcg int the mix i may be able to dose lower on test cyp. This would matter to me as i can spike high hct from injections
    Are there any studies that show this to be true?
    Does any ody have personal experience with this?

  2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    51
    Help Excelmale

    Defy
     

  3. #2
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,632
    My understanding is testosterone raises hemoglobin and hematocrit.
    Why testosterone boosts hematocrit https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...sts-hematocrit
    Should eventually stabilize after being on TRT for 18months plus.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by buggies100 View Post
    I stuggled trying to find answers on this. I ma getting ready to start back on test cyp shots, my dr sees no need to domhcg with the shots as i ma not lookomg to preserve fertility. I think i have read here that by adding hcg int the mix i may be able to dose lower on test cyp. This would matter to me as i can spike high hct from injections
    Are there any studies that show this to be true?
    Does any ody have personal experience with this?
    not true though you can get *some endo T production with HCG it's rather miniscule and being primary or secondary Hypo would be a factor.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    My understanding is testosterone raises hemoglobin and hematocrit.
    Why testosterone boosts hematocrit https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...sts-hematocrit
    Should eventually stabilize after being on TRT for 18months plus.
    That would be extremely optimistic, its like 1 or 2 guys that *think that they've stabilized.

  6. #5
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    That would be extremely optimistic, its like 1 or 2 guys that *think that they've stabilized.
    I'm hoping that, I'm one of them...
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I'm hoping that, I'm one of them...

    I for sure am not one of them! LOL. Unless we consider 56 as stable. That is where i stayed give or take .5 for 3 years while on 200 mg every two weeks.

    Thanks for the input. It really makes no sense to me how hcg could create additional testosterone while taking exogenous testosterone.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by buggies100 View Post
    I for sure am not one of them! LOL. Unless we consider 56 as stable. That is where i stayed give or take .5 for 3 years while on 200 mg every two weeks.

    Thanks for the input. It really makes no sense to me how hcg could create additional testosterone while taking exogenous testosterone.
    HCG mimics the LH hormone, therefore the HCG is telling the testicles to produce Testosterone. This is why the testicles stay a normal size while using HCG with T.

    someone please correct me if I am incorrect.

  9. #8
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by cja View Post
    HCG mimics the LH hormone, therefore the HCG is telling the testicles to produce Testosterone. This is why the testicles stay a normal size while using HCG with T.

    someone please correct me if I am incorrect.
    I agree with that, HCG has been shown to increase the amount of testosterone inside the testicles.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I agree with that, HCG has been shown to increase the amount of testosterone inside the testicles.
    So it can increase testosterone insde of the testicles, but that has no bearing on testosterone available?

  11. #10
    Moderator Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    4,632
    Quote Originally Posted by buggies100 View Post
    So it can increase testosterone insde of the testicles, but that has no bearing on testosterone available?
    Your testicles will make testosterone for your body, increasing your overall testosterone. So yes it has bearing on available testosterone.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

  12. #11
    Since testosterone was already high from injections, HCG just led to higher estrogen levels. For me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 10:21 AM
  2. can HCG allow me to take a lower dose of Test and give same effects
    By buggies100 in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 04:10 PM
  3. Going more frequent injections, lower the dose?
    By eli in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM
  4. HCG Dose Timing on E3D Test Cyp
    By RoneTone in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 10:39 AM
  5. High H&H - Lower dose help?
    By GettingAnswers in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •