HCG Dosage Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jacklg250

Math time:

1) I have an 11,000 I/u bottle reconstituted with 5.5 ml water. My doctor rx'd .75 ml weekly. Would that be considered 1500mg of HCG?

2)Where would I need to draw in order to get 250mg on a 1 ml syringe with this bottle? Would it be .125?

I'd like to just try Dr. John's protocol of 250mg twice a week. IMO 1500mg (if that IS the dosage) seems massive!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
HCG is dosed in International Units (iu) not ML....no drug is dosed in ML; it's either mg or iu but no ML.

HCG is always dosed in iu as a matter of fact.

Based on how you reconstituted your HCG 12 units on your pin should be 250 iu.

BTW, Dr. Crisler like daily 125 iu or 250 three times a week for HCG.

Jacklg250

So since it's I/u, if my doctor currently has it set at 75 units, would that be considered 1500 I/u? Also, is this old info then in regards to Crisler's HCG protocol?

"In my previous report I recommended 250IU of HCG twice per week for all TRT patients, taken the day of, along with the day before, the weekly test cyp injection. After looking at countless lab printouts, listening to subjective reports from patients, and learning more about HCG, I am now shifting that regimen forward one day. In other words, my test cyp TRT patients now take their HCG at 250IU two days before, as well as the day immediately previous to, their IM shot. All administer their HCG subcutaneously, and dosage may be adjusted as necessary (I have yet to see more than 350IU per dose required)."

Jacklg250

Thanks for the reply. Also, based of of the reconstitution I did, what would 75 units be? Also could you direct me to his updated protocol? Thank you!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, how many I/u's do you take with your T? How many times a week? Specific days? Thanks!
Like John, I like 125 iu daily; better libido, better sleep and better sense of well being. John like 125 iu three times a week if daily is not what his guys like. Smaller doses more frequently...

Math time:

1) I have an 11,000 I/u bottle reconstituted with 5.5 ml water. My doctor rx'd .75 ml weekly. Would that be considered 1500mg of HCG?

2)Where would I need to draw in order to get 250mg on a 1 ml syringe with this bottle? Would it be .125?

I'd like to just try Dr. John's protocol of 250mg twice a week. IMO 1500mg (if that IS the dosage) seems massive!

Ill tell ya the math is alot easier to dose when you use the same amount of water as the vial of HCG, i.e., 11mL. Then use a 1mL syringe and it's super simple to use the marks on the syringe, as in 25 = 250iu, and so forth.

HCG is literally, all over the place, you can pretty much use what you want, from 100 daily, to 500 3x per week. And as stated Dr C's method you quoted is rather old and would apply to a guy using once per week injections of Cyp. If that's you, then you can apply that strategy. If you're using testosterone twice per week I would shoot HCG 24hrs prior to your Cyp.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me