Penile Doppler Ultrasound results: Arteriogenic dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bentiger07

Hello ExcelMale,
I had a Penile Doppler Ultrasound done by a local urologist. I'm 30 yrs old and had this problem for at least 10-15 yrs. I'll save you the sob story, but I'm now more determined to solve it. The urologist notes stated:

"Summary:
I injected 0.1 cc of TriMix into the left corpora. At 30 minutes, patient had 65% temescence and 50% rigidity. The study is consistent with arteriogenic dysfuction. With decreased flow past the proximal portion of his left cavernosal artery. The right cavernosal artery was normal.

Impression:
Arteriogenic/venogenic dysfunction. Patient stated he does not remember having any injury to the area. Cause may be congenital. Medical evaluation recommended."

From reading above, it isn't clear if I have arteriogenic or venogenic. I researched & learned venogenic dysfunction is another term for venous leak. As far as arteriogenic, I found 1 study that stated dietary antioxidants may help. Pomegranate extract was used in the study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20584092

My T was low in the 180-300 range. Tadalafil didn't help much at that time probably due to low T. The urologist wasn't comfortable with prescribing TRT. Afterwards, I contacted Dr. Saya. We tried clomid/HCG/anastrozole first, with no success. We tried TRT next. 3 months of it did help bring back much more morning wood which I never had much before, but still some ED.

Given this info, any tips? I exercise, decent diet, and a healthy BMI. I researched supplements all over the web that can help. This week, I decided to try a modified version of Gene's Nitric Oxide Stack. Taking the stack 3 times a day as Gene recommends is tough due to my job, so I modified/increased dosage to take twice a day. Everything else is the same except I'm taking 6.25mg tadalafil once a day, no Doxazosin, and I added a little bit of maca/beet root/ginseng (considering hawthorn and pomegranate extract). It's only been a week, but I think it might be helping! Taking all these different supplements does scares me a little, as I know supplements aren't as regulated as food. So my plan is to find something that works consistently, slowly see what supplements I can cut back, and run it by the doc if I stick with it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but isn't this the second study you've undergone in regard to your penis and blood flow? If that's the case, how didn't this second examination differ from the earlier one (in terms of results)?

Bentiger07

CoastWatcher,
There was only 1 test I shared above, not 2. I tried to see where your confusion was but I'm not certain. I'm guessing you thought "Summary" and "Impression" were from 2 different tests results. It's all 1 test result from the same urologist.

Yes, the penile doppler ultrasound results is in regards to penile blood flow.

CoastWatcher

CoastWatcher,
There was only 1 test I shared above, not 2. I tried to see where your confusion was but I'm not certain. I'm guessing you thought "Summary" and "Impression" were from 2 different tests results. It's all 1 test result from the same urologist.

Yes, the penile doppler ultrasound results is in regards to penile blood flow.
In June of 2016 you wrote of a Doppler study. I didn't realize you were referring to that one in this current thread. I thought you'd undergone a second evaluation. Sorry for the confusion.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me