Should I start TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mickey_mouse

Hello everyone!
I am new here .

In a past two months I gained 27 lbs, so from 230 I went to 257 lbs, I have a lot of muscle in my upper body, but can't lose visceral fat. I work out every day heavy lifting, I do HIIT cardio, I am on Atkins diet (low carb diet), but nothing seems to work for my body. I start gaining weight in past two years. Before that I was 220 lbs 10% body fat.

I went to see doctor who tested my blood and it appears I have low testosterone. So he put me on HCG twice a week 100 units, sermorelin (every night) and T3/T4 because of my thyroid problem.

Currently I am on medication for two month, I gained more muscle but didn't lose any fat. I'm fact I increased in 2 inches in by waist. My doctor wants to put me on testosterone to bring it up to normal levels , but I am concerned that my own production will be shot down and I won't be able to conceive a baby ( my wife and I trying for two years).
My question is: If I have low testosterone level and doctor puts me on TRT to bring it up to normal levels will I still produce sperm (because levels won't go over board) or it still will effect my fertility and I should try something else?!

P.S. Sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language (I am European).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CSI007

If you continue to take HCG while taking T (Which you should) you should maintain your ability to conceive. Do you have any LOW T symptoms?

Because you are now on HCG your natural system has already shut down (or is well on it's way to doing so) You produce your own T on HCG but it shuts down the other side of the equation - i.e. the hormones that tell your testicles to make T.

Last edited:

user_joe

I don't really buy the whole low T causing large amounts of weight gain. It gives you poor results from workouts and worse body composition, but packing on massive weight quickly isn't just low T. If you are looking to treat low T it would be for side effects it actually causes. You didn't include a blood test to say why you think T is low or symptoms.

I'd fix the thyroid issue. That would effect your metabolism and could be affecting testosterone. Keep a close eye on testosterone as the doc dials in the thyroid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me