Protocol Review: Low E2 Symptoms w/ High E2 Bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online

get2dichoppa

1st Protocol:

100mg Test Cyp 2x per week (200mg Total)
.5mg AI 2x per week (1mg Total)

Labs on First Protocol (trough test):

TT = 955 (348 - 1197)
FT = 29.3 (9.3-26.5)
E2 Sensitive = 10 (8-35)

Clearly I crashed my E2. Symptoms were ED, anxiety, clicking joints, dry skin, insomnia. Also had quite a bit of hair shedding. Im a low SHBG guy so I thought more frequent injections would help, and I dropped the AI completely.

2nd Protocol:
30mg T Cyp EOD (~105mg per week total) mixed btw SubQ & IM
No AI

After 4 weeks on this protocol (trough test):

TT = 835 (348-1197)
FT = 33.82 (5-21)
E2 Sensitive = 60.3 (8-35)
HCT = 48.5

The weird thing is my symptoms are a mix of low/high E2. ED, dry skin, clicking joints, insomnia, night sweats, sweating alot during workouts, bloat. I definitely feel better with high E2 than low E2, although thats not saying much.

What do you recommend for guys with super low SHBG? Im thinking of cutting my 30mg EOD down to 20mg EOD and adding in some DIM to help my liver clear out the estrogen. Any thoughts or help, thanks guys.

EDIT: Male 6'3 210lbs (BMI = 25)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If it were me I'd leave the protocol as is and add AI .25mg once per week, retest in 4 and then adjust the AI based on symptoms first and labs second.

get2dichoppa

If it were me I'd leave the protocol as is and add AI .25mg once per week, retest in 4 and then adjust the AI based on symptoms first and labs second.

Thanks for the suggestion Vince. I will consider that, and also mention it to my doctor. The only reason I wanted to lower my dose is because my Free T is so high I feel I have room to bring that down, without introducing more drugs to my system. As far as I know, Free T is the more important measure that TT, so I dont mind if the TT drops a little

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me