Trimix Issues post TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

GetFit

On 12/16/16 I got my Trimix prescription from the same provider as my TRT provider. I got both prescriptions concurrently but they were filled at different times.

Before starting TRT, we did a test injection in the Dr's office with .05 ml and it did nothing. The Dr. sent me home on this visit with a .06, a .08 and .10 ml test injections to determine the proper dosage. They were stored in a proper cooled container, etc. I was also sent home with three .5 ml "antidote" syringes ofphenylephrine in the event that they were needed for priapism. They were not. The .06 worked but not too long, the .08 lasted an hour and the .10 lasted almost 2 hours. I was thrilled!

I received my first TRT shipment on 12/30/16 and started. I ordered my 5ml Trimix scrip in late January. I started with .10 injection and had a priapism lasting 4+ hours. Used the phenylephrine antidote. All good.

Tried .08 on another day, priapism lasting 4+ hours. Used the antidote. All good.

Tried .06 on another day, priapism lasting 4+ hours. Used the last antidote. All good.

Called my provider and explained my problem, asked if my scrip was potentially stronger than the tests. Told it was identical as the tests. I asked for and was sent a vial of antidote.

Tried .05 and 4+ priapism. Antidote.

Tried .04 and 4+ priapism. Antidote.

TRT has definitely corrected any minor ED issues I was having without Trimix, but it's nice to have a long lasting raging hard teenager erection for extended sessions. lol... But NOT for 4+ hours!

My question is, did the TRT possibly make me more sensitive to Trimix? Has this happened to anyone? Is it possible the compounding pharmacy goofed and made it too strong? I don't want to use it if I need two shots every time!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've never heard of a combination of TRT and Trimix causing this to happen as they work on different pathways entirely.

What's your erection quality like without Trimix and under TRT?

GetFit

I've never heard of a combination of TRT and Trimix causing this to happen as they work on different pathways entirely.

What's your erection quality like without Trimix and under TRT?

I would say I'm functional without any chemical assistance both for self and with partner both before and after TRT. Post TRT better quality for sure... able to use condoms without losing erection naturally, etc....

I've always have had and continue to have morning wood but on TRT get random wood during the day without even thinking about sex... well until I get the random wood anyway. lol. This was normal for me throughout my teens, 20's-mid 30's.

Erection isn't as rigid or lasting as it is with Trimix. Not bragging but it is bigger than average and when it's rigid vs. semi rigid, it makes penetration easier and it feels better for both me and my partner... especially when using a condom. Additionally, Trimix seems to lengthen the time it takes for me to climax and in some situations that is desirable.

Will Brink

My question is, did the TRT possibly make me more sensitive to Trimix? Has this happened to anyone? Is it possible the compounding pharmacy goofed and made it too strong? I don't want to use it if I need two shots every time!

Total WAG on my end, but perhaps improved vasodilatation and upregulation of NO2 pathways from the TRT being additive to the TriMix. That's the only interactions that come to mind now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me