large hard sore lump after .3 ml injection of test with grape seed oil

Buy Lab Tests Online

Imazephed

I have been getting a hard lump in the injection area immediately after injecting. I have been injecting into the fat on my stomach near my belly button twice weekly .3 ml test and 40 units of hcg. I have no issue with the hcg but the test leaves a painful lump of differing sizes as small as a dime to as large as a golf ball. It hurts non stop for about 24 hours and is sore to the touch for 3 to 4 days. I have read that some people have issues with being allergic to certain oils used by the compounding pharmacy. I am guessing that I am allergic to grape seed oil by my reaction. What should be the next one to try? Cottonseed or sesame seed?

I just started injecting test 7 weeks ago. It has gotten progressively worse to where I cant ignore it and continue. I inject tuesdays and fridays and it was just a small lump the first time now this last time was the size of a golf ball and hurt most of the time. Its still the size of a quarter 3 days on and hurts to the touch. I am going to call defy and see if they will call me in a new prescription with a different oil. I just tapped this bottle and with it costing what it does I hate not to use it. Whats the chances of having a similar reaction if I injected it somewhere else? Say my shoulder or butt? I hate to throw away 7 weeks of test but I dont want to self inflict a painful lump on my body anymore than I have to.

I haven't gotten my follow up labs since I just started but I feel great. Way better than when I was on clomid. I notice that I am very hungry since starting. The kind of hunger that you really notice. I am a fairly fat guy who is trying to drop weight so this kind of sucks. I started eating a strict low carb diet a little over two years ago going strictly paleo about 8 months ago. I went from 340 down to 245 this morning. Its tough eating a strict diet with normal cravings but these cravings are much more intense. I have to really fight them to stay on my diet. I also started lifting weights every other day (chest and tri's day off back and bi's day off shoulders and legs then day off and repeat) so maybe that has something to do with the hunger.

With me being a fat and out of shape 45 yo 6' 1" and 245lbs would it be beneficial to start drinking a protein shake before lifting? Would it be hurtful on my low carb diet? Would it even be worth the money I would spend? I would like to get stronger and the trt is helping no doubt but is there anything else that I could do that would really help?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Are you using Cyp and HCG in the same syringe? Try swapping to your upper/outer thigh. Most of us have to find a spot of personal preference, I used to get a lot of post injection reactions in the belly but almost none in the upper/outer thigh. Too, injection the belly seems problematic if there's too much fluid, reason I ask if you're shooting Cyp and HCG in the same syringe, but the oil used in the Cyp could be a factor, too. Its easiest to just change injection sites.

ratbag

I had the same problem with Sub-Q injections. A sore lump would always show up and after a while my skin was bruising and turning yellow and blue. So I started injecting into my quadricep muscle using the same 1/2" 27G needle and it all disappeared. The effect was the same but no more lumps or sore spots. Now I mix my HCG with test in the same syringe and it's still fine in my quads

Imazephed

Are you using Cyp and HCG in the same syringe? Its easiest to just change injection sites.

No I use a insulin pin for the hcg and a 25 gauge for the test cyp. I think I will try the quad tomorrow at least for the test since the hcg has been fine in the stomach.

So is going into the quad IM or SubQ? Anything I should know about injecting there? Any video of how to do it? I tend to learn best from visuals.

Is the quad the next best place to try?

Vince

Super Moderator
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com