160mg. Test with 120mg. Nandralone

Buy Lab Tests Online

sting

I read in another thread,
Nandrolone will show up on the TOTAL testosterone measurement (which is universally elevated for T + nandrolone), but will not show on the free testosterone measurement (aside from some possible indirect influence by way of SHBG as Nelson stated).

Going for lab work in 6 weeks and don't want my Total T elevated. My Dr. will most likely lower my dose if my t is elevated. At this dosage, any idea what percentage the T be elevated?
Would stopping the Nandralone 1 week prior give me a more accurate reading on the Total T?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Is the nandrolone self prescribed and what benefits are you hoping to attain from it? No stopping the nandrolone a week before will not help as the decanoate ester is even longer acting than the cypionate/enanthate esters. Stopping 3-4 weeks before bloods would more than likely be okay. Decas metabolites are also know for showing up on blood work up to 12 months after stopping as its metabolites have been known to lurk in adipose tissue albeit in trace amounts. If your blood work is in 6 weeks I would stop the nandrolone now.

sting

Is the nandrolone self prescribed and what benefits are you hoping to attain from it? No stopping the nandrolone a week before will not help as the decanoate ester is even longer acting than the cypionate/enanthate esters. Stopping 3-4 weeks before bloods would more than likely be okay. Decas metabolites are also know for showing up on blood work up to 12 months after stopping as its metabolites have been known to lurk in adipose tissue albeit in trace amounts. If your blood work is in 6 weeks I would stop the nandrolone now.

Would that low of a dose elevate the total T more than 25% ?
TRT thru dr.
Nandralone, Self prescribed for nagging joint pain.
Also been doing this for 4 weeks now, when would I start to see improvement with joint pain?
Thanks for the help.

maxadvance

Contrary to what all the experts on here say, Deca will not not significantly elevate your t levels. At 200 mg of T and 180 mg of Deca per week my T levels never exceeded 1250. My T level at just 200 mg per week were about 1100. Relax.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me