Sudafed And Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

kjcmjc

I started Trimix about 3 months ago and at times have to take Sudafed (Pseudoephedrine HCI 30mg) I take 2 (60mg total chew them) and that takes care of my erection.

I went to Walmart tonight and picked some more Sudafed up and I purchased the 12 hour generic Sudafed Coated Caplets (Pseudoephedrine HCI 120mg) I did get it behind the counter, showed ID.

My question is will the long acting Sudafed work? And if it wont can I go to another drug store and pick up the faster acting Sudafed? Or have I met my quota for 90 days? If I go to another drug store will it show up on their computer that I just purchased some today? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GetFit

I started Trimix about 3 months ago and at times have to take Sudafed (Pseudoephedrine HCI 30mg) I take 2 (60mg total chew them) and that takes care of my erection.

I went to Walmart tonight and picked some more Sudafed up and I purchased the 12 hour generic Sudafed Coated Caplets (Pseudoephedrine HCI 120mg) I did get it behind the counter, showed ID.

My question is will the long acting Sudafed work? And if it wont can I go to another drug store and pick up the faster acting Sudafed? Or have I met my quota for 90 days? If I go to another drug store will it show up on their computer that I just purchased some today? Thanks

You definitely want the fast acting ones for priapism... not the sustained release. I'm sure if you go to the pharmacy and, if confronted about your other purchase, you explain (hey, offer to show! :) ), the pharmacist would be happy to sell you an additional box. I think you're allowed to purchase quite a few pills anyway... like up to 140 30mg pills per day. The limits and the registry are to there to establish a pattern of regular or large purchase tracking rather than reasonable intended use of the drug.

kjcmjc

I did go to another pharmacy and purchased the fast acting. I told them I purchased 20 pills at Walmart and they would not tack them back, and I needed fast acting. The pharmacist said if you just bought some we might not be able to sell you any more. I said Ohio says you can purchase up to 9 grams per month, he said we have to see what the computer (State) will allow. They did sell me the 96 pill fast acting generic Sudafed. I just Googled my State and asked what was the limit for Sudafed per month.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me