Happy with Clomid restart - labs attached

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eklutna

I am a 50 year old male who started TRT about 4 years ago (final protocol was 50 mg cyp twice per week, HCG, and 1 mg Anastrozole twice per week). My total T was about 297 before starting TRT. After struggling with high hematocrit (and giving double reds was not enough to keep it down), I talked to my doctor about monotherapy with Clomid or HCG. He recommended Clomid as the better choice and said it was less likely to raise hematocrit. He said his patients who go on Clomid typically double their T levels from before starting TRT).

He prescribed 50 mg Clomid every other day and said to stay on the anastrozole at 1 mg twice per week. The first 3 weeks I felt like crap, and the fourth week I felt significantly better.

One month into Clomid I tested total T at 540 and 6.5 on ultra sensitive estradiol (range 8-35). I stopped taking the anastrazole after the one month labs since I was crashing the estradiol.

Three months into Clomid I tested at total T of 501 and 30 on the estradiol (range =<29).

While total T of 500-540 is not close to what I had on TRT, I feel more "natural" if that make sense - more balanced - but my libido is not nearly as high as on TRT of course. Other than that I am happier with the results on Clomid than I was on TRT. An added benefit is that my balls and weiner have both increased in size (at least in its soft state). I was always on HCG during TRT, but I guess I still had a some shrinkage.

It looks like I just need to dial in the anastrozole a little.

Complete 1 month and 3 month lab results are attached.

Attachments

• 1 month lab results.JPG
    1 month lab results.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 491
  • 3 month lab results.JPG
    3 month lab results.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 549
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Congratulations. It's interesting that after four years on TRT you were successful with a restart. Success stories with Clomid aren't reported here as often as one might hope.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me