New to Peptides - Reconstitution/Dose Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

ahnj

My urologist has handled by TRT for about 8 months now and I am responding well - test cyp .25 ML 2x weekly and HCG 333 iu 3x weekly. Given my lack of true body composition changes (I am an ectomorph) and good diet/protein and steady working out, he has recommended that I try GHRP 2, 6, Sermorelin to see if it makes a difference.

I am skeptical, given that I hear its more of a "long game" and results can be slight (given the cost especially) but I'm willing to give it a shot for a while.

My question is, I (as well as he) is new to this therapy. I have an Empower vial of 15 mg/ 3 mg / 6 mg (
https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/ghrp-2-ghrp-6-sermorelin-acetate-injection.html - the middle strength they sell) but do not know the proper amount of bacteriostatic water. He indicates the vial is supposed to last a month. I have read that 500-1000 IUs are common daily dosages.

Could some guide me in the right direction? Given the cost, I'm reluctant to do this the wrong way. I called Empower and they won't help me because they provided the medication to my doctor directly and not to me. I trust my doctor with the TRT, but not this which is brand new to him.

Thank you very much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're on a miniscule amount of T @ 100mg/week assuming.25mL is a 200mg vial strength. Im an skinny little ectomorph and I've taken off...bigger and stronger and heavier than I've ever been. I dabbled with peptides and the long term is true and the return is pretty thin, then there's the cost. Not knowing your numbers but I'd go up with T before I messed with the peptides and secretagogues(?)

ahnj

You're on a miniscule amount of T @ 100mg/week assuming.25mL is a 200mg vial strength. Im an skinny little ectomorph and I've taken off...bigger and stronger and heavier than I've ever been. I dabbled with peptides and the long term is true and the return is pretty thin, then there's the cost. Not knowing your numbers but I'd go up with T before I messed with the peptides and secretagogues(?)

Vince,
I hear you. I also have no doubt that you are right. The only reason I agreed to try this post because he's basically giving it to me at cost. That said, if it doesn't work I'm not gonna to keep with it.

As far as my testosterone dose, your calculation is right. This has me at a blood level of about 800. Pre treatment I was 200-300. At 140 mg a week I was near 1400. Because of that, he dropped me back down as he wasn't comfortable with my testosterone level being that high. I also used defy initially but switched to this local urologist who seems to has some understanding of TRT (and was all for HCG) and that my insurance covers.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me