Looking for a Doctor in NC

Buy Lab Tests Online

Joej85

If you have any recommendations for a center in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC please let me know. Actually, in order to receive proper treatment, I would travel to a center anywhere if you have any recommendations. I have been dealing with these issues for 5 years, and I will do what it takes to get this behind me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

If you have any recommendations for a center in the Raleigh/Durham area of NC please let me know. Actually, in order to receive proper treatment, I would travel to a center anywhere if you have any recommendations. I have been dealing with these issues for 5 years, and I will do what it takes to get this behind me.

Are you willing to consult a doctor that practices on a fee-for-service model, outside of your insurance plan?

ScottM

Joe, Telthera is accepting new patients. Feel free to check us out or email me. [email protected]

www.Telthera.com

Step 1 is getting labs, have you done that yet?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me