Frustrated by Docs: Might TRT Make Sense?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Xavier Daniels

Hey guys quick story. (Not listing all labs from past because 5 years worth) Overweight whole life. 6ft tall, Got up to 300lbs in college first year, by 3rd year dropped to 185lbs with diet and lots of exercise (RAN 18mi/week+ weights) lots of greens and protein. Life was GREAT! Met a girl! Fell in love. Then at 21 started having ED issues. Went to DR total test was 218 (300-890). Prolactin was high (19)-> MRI-> small pituitary tumor identified as cause of low T- > good Endo identified me as secondary hypogonadism-> started on hcg low dose in order to preserve fertility. gradually increased up to 300iu 3x week. Life was better, ED issues became much better no complains labs sucked along the way now that i'm looking at it but i didn't have ED which as a 20y/o in love thats all i cared about ( highest test levels were about 420 (300-890). Fast forward 4 years hcg no longer working well. Terrible ED. Extreme fatigue. Moved cities. In grad school and couldn't focus. Waking up after 9-10hrs sleep exhausted and feeling tired at 2pm. Labs: t total 176ng/dl (250-1100) free T 47 (35-155) SHBG 14 (10-50) T4 1 (0.8-1.8) Prolactin 10.3 (2-18), new endo recommends clomid. says its cheaper than hcg and easier. basically miracle pill. Started 25mg EOD for about 3months. Energy and focus came back, doing better in school but NO libido & horrible side effects (blurred vission, floaters, etc.) Labs on clomid for 3 months TT: 433 (250-1100) Free T (35-155), Estradiol (which i had to ask like 4 times to order) 40 (<=39). Told endo of S/e, switched back to HCG 300iu 3x weekly for 2 months with no positive results. Requested Labs after 2 months on HCG as follow TT: 250 (250-1100), Free T 65 (35-155), SHBG 13 (10-50), PSA 1 (<=4). Went to talk to Endo about feeling like shit again and he asked if i wanted TRT. Knowing that nothing else had worked, and after reading a lot on this forum decided i wanted to. He said 200mg every 2 weeks. (I said i prefer weekly to avoid roller coaster, he said endocrine society doesn't recommend) I'm doing at home so i'm doing 100mg Test Cyp every week. He also said no to HCG (Said its dumb to treat 1 issue with 2 drugs) and said it didn't help fertility, basically you either do or don't have kids on TRT (have first kid coming but want at least one more) I still have 5 refills on HCG so was planning to do Dr Crisler's protocol of HCG 250u 2 days and 1 day before weekly T injection. I'm hoping this goes well as nothing seems to have really worked. Never been able to get strong, Have big frame and father who is a natural OX (bench 420s freak strength) and i can barely push 205 when i was working out 5 days/week. hoping that my HCG and Test cyp combo will work out for me. Currently looking into eventually transferring to DEFY or Dr. Dach for better Care. My ENDO basically said if i wanted HCG or didn't want to do his way i could go somewhere else. got first injection yesterday and doing repeat labs on the morning before my 7th week injection so i would have been on for 6 weeks. Endo said if i'm above 400 i'll be good but if i'm below he'll put me to 100mg weekly. should i do what i've laid out or stick with his 200mg every 2 weeks and see what the labs look like? And is TRT the right move in my situation? looking for any advice possible as i know you guys have a lot of knowledge! thank you in advance and sorry for the long ass post.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm a patient of Defy Medical. If you want to remain fertile, you'll probably need HCG. But some men don't need it. I inject 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days, If I wanted to have more kids (I have 5, all grown and now I have 8 grandkids) I would probably have to inject 3 times a week, I'm 62.
I would also inject the T every 3 1/2 days.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me