Doctors in MD ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ScottM

If you are still struggling to find a provider willing to treat a T level >250 let me know, we can see you either remotely or in our Timonium office since you live in Maryland.

Thanks,
Scott
Telthera

Where are the PA locations? I'm in MD

dand2

Do you have weekend hours by any chance?

If you are still struggling to find a provider willing to treat a T level >250 let me know, we can see you either remotely or in our Timonium office since you live in Maryland.

Thanks,
Scott
Telthera

Tdizzle

It took me 2 plus years to find my current Urologist. I would not have found him had I not joined this Forum!

Hey geezer you still around ? It’s taken me a long time to do it but I finally made an appt with Dr Melograna.
Did someone on this forum recommend him to you ?

Hey geezer you still around ? It’s taken me a long time to do it but I finally made an appt with Dr Melograna.
Did someone on this forum recommend him to you ?
Yes. I see Dr. Melograna twice a year for bloodwork. Very happy with him. Never any issues with my insurance either.

Tdizzle

I went to see dr melograna and started T cypionate injections. It’s been about 8 weeks now and it’s not what I expected. I felt good for the first few weeks, now I’m feeling just as bad as when i started. Might be looking for a second opinion. I made a thread here if anyone cares to give there opinion.

My journey

Greenbelt on Tuesday, Annapolis M,W,T,F.
A forum member reached out via PM today. Sadly, Dr. Melograna has decided to retire in April 2020. Darn! He must have made the decision to retire in the last few weeks. When I visited him in his Annapolis office last month no indication that it would be my last appointment with him. I go to see him every 6 months. He did say how busy he was covering other patients for a partner who was out on sick leave.
I was originally referred to Dr. Melograna via a forum member. Those of you who are his patients have you found another Urologist? Is Dr. Melograna and Midatlantic Urology Associates going to redistribute the patients to other Doctors in the practice? I knew this day would come. Dr. Melograna would eventually retire. Best of luck in retirement! I got 9 years to go before my FERS Retirement!

tropicaldaze1950

A forum member reached out via PM today. Sadly, Dr. Melograna has decided to retire in April 2020. Darn! He must have made the decision to retire in the last few weeks. When I visited him in his Annapolis office last month no indication that it would be my last appointment with him. I go to see him every 6 months. He did say how busy he was covering other patients for a partner who was out on sick leave.
I was originally referred to Dr. Melograna via a forum member. Those of you who are his patients have you found another Urologist? Is Dr. Melograna and Midatlantic Urology Associates going to redistribute the patients to other Doctors in the practice? I knew this day would come. Dr. Melograna would eventually retire. Best of luck in retirement! I got 9 years to go before my FERS Retirement!

Dr. Melograna has been my doctor since 2013. This is indeed a surprise. Saw him in October and was looking forward to seeing him in May when I'd be back in Maryland. He told me he was going to two HRT symposiums in California and was eagerly looking forward to them. After I read this post, I wondered if he's ill. None of our business, I know, but, indeed, his decision to retire sounds like it was quickly made. I'll call his office, tomorrow, and talk with Merylys, his office manager. Whatever I find out, I'll post.

Tdizzle

Dr. Melograna has been my doctor since 2013. This is indeed a surprise. Saw him in October and was looking forward to seeing him in May when I'd be back in Maryland. He told me he was going to two HRT symposiums in California and was eagerly looking forward to them. After I read this post, I wondered if he's ill. None of our business, I know, but, indeed, his decision to retire sounds like it was quickly made. I'll call his office, tomorrow, and talk with Merylys, his office manager. Whatever I find out, I'll post.

I saw him around the same time. He also told me of the conferences he was attending. He seemed very excited for the future.
I wondered if he isn’t deciding to start his own HRT clinic in Florida and get away from the insurance system.
I surely hope he’s ok, he did look a little thinner than normal l the last time I saw him.
I’m going to see him next week. I’ll surely keep you posted on anything I might find out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me