Doctors in MD ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tdizzle

I can 100% recommend MidAtlantic Urology Associates. I use Dr. Melograna.

http://www.mauamd.com/offices/

My health insurance policy covers my treatment. I strongly suggest you set up an appointment.

Only thing I wonder is do they try to optimize your T levels like a lot of the anti aging clinics ? I've been reading that most doctors and insurance companies won't prescribe replacement unless your under 300. I'm a 497 but I know my quality could improve from being a bit higher.

buggies100

Not sure what part of MD you come from, but I go to Obsidian mens health in McLean virginia. They will want to see you 2-3 times a year, the rest can be done via phone or email

Only thing I wonder is do they try to optimize your T levels like a lot of the anti aging clinics ? I've been reading that most doctors and insurance companies won't prescribe replacement unless your under 300. I'm a 497 but I know my quality could improve from being a bit higher.
Dr. Melograna will address your symptoms. I use BCBS and they approved me with 420. If you don't object to paying premium prices anti-aging clinics are the way to go. D.C. has a lot of million dollar a year plus earners. I am not one of them. I searched for a good Urologist that understands TRT and accepts my insurance.

Tdizzle

Not sure what part of MD you come from, but I go to Obsidian mens health in McLean virginia. They will want to see you 2-3 times a year, the rest can be done via phone or email

@buggies100 im near baltimore city so northern va is reasonable. if you dont mind me asking, what are the prices like where you go ?

Tdizzle

Dr. Melograna will address your symptoms. I use BCBS and they approved me with 420. If you don't object to paying premium prices anti-aging clinics are the way to go. D.C. has a lot of million dollar a year plus earners. I am not one of them. I searched for a good Urologist that understands TRT and accepts my insurance.

that sounds like it is worth checking out, thank you for this info. they actually have a office fairly close to me. so what did the doctor do for you as far as T replacement ? gel, injectibles ?

Tdizzle

i am actually in the same position, i am not a very wealthy man and some of these anti aging clinics that are local to me seem to be very expensive. i briefly spoke to someone from one of the site sponsored guys and there program seems to be affordable. no doubt i would have to carefully budget for it but the idea of insurance covering it is appealing.

that sounds like it is worth checking out, thank you for this info. they actually have a office fairly close to me. so what did the doctor do for you as far as T replacement ? gel, injectibles ?

My TRT protocol is as follows:
50mg of Testosterone Cypionate injected twice a week. Get the Testosterone from Rite-Aid. $10 copay for a 10ml vial.
250iu's of HCG injected twice a week. I get this from Wells Pharmacy Network, mail order, $60 for a 10ml vial.
Anastrozole. 1mg tablets. Get from Rite-Aid. $9 dollar copay for 1 months supply.

I pay $40 copay when I go sit face to face with urologist.
My insurance pays for all blood work. Quest Diagnostics.

i am actually in the same position, i am not a very wealthy man and some of these anti aging clinics that are local to me seem to be very expensive. i briefly spoke to someone from one of the site sponsored guys and there program seems to be affordable. no doubt i would have to carefully budget for it but the idea of insurance covering it is appealing.
Absolutely appealing! Anti-aging clinics are outrageously expensive. Up to you to 'try" and get reimbursement from insurance. Good luck with that. It took me 2.5 years to find this Doctor.

However, there really are ALOT of millionaires in DC. Seriously. Many multi-million dollar homes are bought and sold regularly. Many $100K German imports on the road. Anti-aging clinics would not exist here if folks were not paying those prices.

ScottM

Hello T. At Telthera we see many patients in Maryland as that is where I call home. We have also partnered with ProMD Health which has offices in Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington, DC. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you'd like help in a more personal fashion or to just discuss various options in the area. Whether you go with Telthera, ProMD Health, or any of the other local Doctors I am happy to help point you in the right direction.

Being active on excelmale is an important first step, I wish all of my patients were as informed, engaged, and knowledgeable as those found here.

Best of Luck

-Scott
Telthera, LLC

ScottM

Geezerjude, thanks for being so open and honest with this info. Do you mind me asking what you consider to be outrageously expensive?

Thanks again!

-Scott
Telthera, LLC

Tim L

I live in Maryland, I would recommend Dr Cometa, she is in Huntvalley
I have been using her for the past 5 years,
If you need any help let me know

Do they inject you in their office? Or do you take home your meds? Also - do you get HCG?
I inject myself at home. If you want them to inject you I can't imagine they would say no. Not sure though....
I get Testosterone Cypionate, from Rite Aid, Anastrozole, from Rite Aid, & HCG.
HCG has to come from a speciality pharmacy or compounding pharmacy. I get my HCG from Wells Pharmacy.

TRTME

I inject myself at home. If you want them to inject you I can't imagine they would say no. Not sure though....
I get Testosterone Cypionate, from Rite Aid, Anastrozole, from Rite Aid, & HCG.
HCG has to come from a speciality pharmacy or compounding pharmacy. I get my HCG from Wells Pharmacy.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your levels like on you're current protocol? I'm also in the area looking for a second opinion. Do you feel they are thorough with your blood work and what they are checking for?

TRTME

I live in Maryland, I would recommend Dr Cometa, she is in Huntvalley
I have been using her for the past 5 years,
If you need any help let me know
I'd like to know more...what's your current protocol, what are your levels like? Do they test for all of the usual values that are suggested in posts on the forum?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me