Thread: Doctors in MD ?

Doctors in MD ?

Does anyone have any experience with TRT doctors in Maryland ?

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

We have PrimeBody network doctors in PA and NY fairly close by.
    Would be happy to discuss!

I can 100% recommend MidAtlantic Urology Associates. I use Dr. Melograna.

http://www.mauamd.com/offices/

My health insurance policy covers my treatment. I strongly suggest you set up an appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by geezerjude View Post
    I can 100% recommend MidAtlantic Urology Associates. I use Dr. Melograna.

http://www.mauamd.com/offices/

My health insurance policy covers my treatment. I strongly suggest you set up an appointment.

Only thing I wonder is do they try to optimize your T levels like a lot of the anti aging clinics ? I've been reading that most doctors and insurance companies won't prescribe replacement unless your under 300. I'm a 497 but I know my quality could improve from being a bit higher.

Not sure what part of MD you come from, but I go to Obsidian mens health in McLean virginia. They will want to see you 2-3 times a year, the rest can be done via phone or email

Quote Originally Posted by Tdizzle View Post
    Only thing I wonder is do they try to optimize your T levels like a lot of the anti aging clinics ? I've been reading that most doctors and insurance companies won't prescribe replacement unless your under 300. I'm a 497 but I know my quality could improve from being a bit higher.
    Dr. Melograna will address your symptoms. I use BCBS and they approved me with 420. If you don't object to paying premium prices anti-aging clinics are the way to go. D.C. has a lot of million dollar a year plus earners. I am not one of them. I searched for a good Urologist that understands TRT and accepts my insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by buggies100 View Post
    Not sure what part of MD you come from, but I go to Obsidian mens health in McLean virginia. They will want to see you 2-3 times a year, the rest can be done via phone or email
    @buggies100 im near baltimore city so northern va is reasonable. if you dont mind me asking, what are the prices like where you go ?

Dr. Melograna will address your symptoms. I use BCBS and they approved me with 420. If you don't object to paying premium prices anti-aging clinics are the way to go. D.C. has a lot of million dollar a year plus earners. I am not one of them. I searched for a good Urologist that understands TRT and accepts my insurance.

that sounds like it is worth checking out, thank you for this info. they actually have a office fairly close to me. so what did the doctor do for you as far as T replacement ? gel, injectibles ?

i am actually in the same position, i am not a very wealthy man and some of these anti aging clinics that are local to me seem to be very expensive. i briefly spoke to someone from one of the site sponsored guys and there program seems to be affordable. no doubt i would have to carefully budget for it but the idea of insurance covering it is appealing.

that sounds like it is worth checking out, thank you for this info. they actually have a office fairly close to me. so what did the doctor do for you as far as T replacement ? gel, injectibles ?
    My TRT protocol is as follows:
    50mg of Testosterone Cypionate injected twice a week. Get the Testosterone from Rite-Aid. $10 copay for a 10ml vial.
    250iu's of HCG injected twice a week. I get this from Wells Pharmacy Network, mail order, $60 for a 10ml vial.
    Anastrozole. 1mg tablets. Get from Rite-Aid. $9 dollar copay for 1 months supply.

I pay $40 copay when I go sit face to face with urologist.
    My insurance pays for all blood work. Quest Diagnostics.

i am actually in the same position, i am not a very wealthy man and some of these anti aging clinics that are local to me seem to be very expensive. i briefly spoke to someone from one of the site sponsored guys and there program seems to be affordable. no doubt i would have to carefully budget for it but the idea of insurance covering it is appealing.
    Absolutely appealing! Anti-aging clinics are outrageously expensive. Up to you to 'try" and get reimbursement from insurance. Good luck with that. It took me 2.5 years to find this Doctor.

However, there really are ALOT of millionaires in DC. Seriously. Many multi-million dollar homes are bought and sold regularly. Many $100K German imports on the road. Anti-aging clinics would not exist here if folks were not paying those prices.

Thread Information